Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary Finance excludes passing the budget Thursday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Finance excludes passing the budget Thursday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary Finance excludes passing the budget Thursday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Finance excludes passing the budget Thursday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Finance excludes passing the budget Thursday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Finance excludes passing the budget Thursday I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Finance excludes passing the budget Thursday I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Finance excludes passing the budget Thursday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Finance excludes passing the budget Thursday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Finance excludes passing the budget Thursday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Finance excludes passing the budget Thursday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Finance excludes passing the budget Thursday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Finance excludes passing the budget Thursday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Finance excludes passing the budget Thursday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Finance excludes passing the budget Thursday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Finance excludes passing the budget Thursday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Finance excludes passing the budget Thursday I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Finance excludes passing the budget Thursday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Finance excludes passing the budget Thursday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary Finance excludes passing the budget Thursday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Parliamentary Finance excludes passing the budget Thursday

Go down

Parliamentary Finance excludes passing the budget Thursday Empty Parliamentary Finance excludes passing the budget Thursday

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:52 pm

[size=36]Parliamentary Finance excludes passing the budget Thursday[/size]

22/02/2021

Parliamentary Finance excludes passing the budget Thursday 182222021_66

Follow-up - Mawazine News

The Finance Committee, in the House of Representatives, ruled on Monday the passage of the 2021 Budget Law, next Thursday.

A member of the Finance Committee, Mahasin Hamdoun, said in a statement followed by / Mawazine News / that "the committee has raised the budget to the Presidency of Parliament, pending setting a special date for passing it."

She believed that "it is very difficult to proceed with voting next Thursday, without resolving the dispute between the center and the Kurdistan region."

Hamdoun explained, "The political blocs and the region have not settled the differences yet, but they may reach by the end of this week, especially since the region has sent all the data on oil exports and border crossings revenues to the central government for checking."

Hamdoun pointed out that “it is difficult to pass the current year’s budget without compatibility with the Kurdistan region,” suggesting that the debate over the budget will be resolved completely during the next month in order to pass it under the dome of Parliament.

The government of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, sent the draft budget law 2021 at the end of December of last year, while the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives held several sessions to discuss them, without the Parliament endorsing them until today, due to the disagreement over the region’s share in it.

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=142873
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliamentary Finance excludes passing the budget Thursday Empty Parliament session next Thursday .. Kurdish Parliament: Positive atmosphere prevails in the negotiations in Baghdad and Erbil

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:56 pm

[size=36]Parliament session next Thursday .. Kurdish Parliament: Positive atmosphere prevails in the negotiations in Baghdad and Erbil[/size]

22/02/2021

Parliamentary Finance excludes passing the budget Thursday 112222021_640

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News

, Dylan Ghafour, MP for the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan in the House of Representatives, suggested Monday that the parliament would convene next Thursday, pointing out that a positive atmosphere prevails in the negotiations in Baghdad and Erbil.

Representative Dylan Ghafour explained that "the House of Representatives will meet next Thursday," noting that "the priority for the federal budget bill for 2021."

Regarding the delegation’s visit, Ghafour said that "a positive atmosphere prevails over the meetings," expressing "optimism that a decisive agreement will be reached within the coming days."

She suggested, "the inclusion of the draft federal budget law for 2021 in the agenda of the House of Representatives."

She added, "Two articles in the budget regarding the dues of the Kurdistan region will remain as they came in the draft law," expressing "optimism for the success of the negotiations." 

Ended 29 / A 43

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=142804
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum