Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Pimpy: "I don't mind a 1 for 1 rate but you definitely don't want them to lop off the zeros and devalue the currency that we are holding" 2/20/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Pimpy: "I don't mind a 1 for 1 rate but you definitely don't want them to lop off the zeros and devalue the currency that we are holding" 2/20/21

Go down

Guru Pimpy: "I don't mind a 1 for 1 rate but you definitely don't want them to lop off the zeros and devalue the currency that we are holding" 2/20/21 Empty Guru Pimpy: "I don't mind a 1 for 1 rate but you definitely don't want them to lop off the zeros and devalue the currency that we are holding" 2/20/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:09 pm

Pimpy  

Article:   "To the executive branch to the Central Bank of Iraq".   Quote:   "the new exchange rate is required for the Iraqi dinar towards U.S. dollar which is 1 dinar equals 1 U.S. dollar.  That requires deleting the three zeros."  That screws us by the way.  Quote:   "for example the 1000 dinar becomes the Iraqi dinar. In other words what they're saying, if you delete the zeros the one thousand dinar would be equivalent to one U.S. dollar.  1 for 1...that means my 5 million dinars turns into 5000 dinars and at a 1 for 1 rate I would exchange my 5000 dinars and get 5000 dollars.  That's what's being suggested here...

...I don't mind a 1 for 1 rate but you definitely don't want them to lop off the zeros and devalue the currency that we are holding...we want the zeros removed off the rate.  Quote:  "...work in the future to return a new exchange rate each dinar equals $3 as it was previously."  Not too shabby...I'm cheering that on.  I don't like the lopping the zeros...don't get me wrong, I do want to make money off the Iraqi dinar...but I just can't stand to see an entire nation getting their ass ripped off by these global interest groups...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum