Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "I am hearing that depending on how today goes….we should see this within the week" (What A Broken Record!) 2/19/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "I am hearing that depending on how today goes….we should see this within the week" (What A Broken Record!) 2/19/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "I am hearing that depending on how today goes….we should see this within the week" (What A Broken Record!) 2/19/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "I am hearing that depending on how today goes….we should see this within the week" (What A Broken Record!) 2/19/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "I am hearing that depending on how today goes….we should see this within the week" (What A Broken Record!) 2/19/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "I am hearing that depending on how today goes….we should see this within the week" (What A Broken Record!) 2/19/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "I am hearing that depending on how today goes….we should see this within the week" (What A Broken Record!) 2/19/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "I am hearing that depending on how today goes….we should see this within the week" (What A Broken Record!) 2/19/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "I am hearing that depending on how today goes….we should see this within the week" (What A Broken Record!) 2/19/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "I am hearing that depending on how today goes….we should see this within the week" (What A Broken Record!) 2/19/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "I am hearing that depending on how today goes….we should see this within the week" (What A Broken Record!) 2/19/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "I am hearing that depending on how today goes….we should see this within the week" (What A Broken Record!) 2/19/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "I am hearing that depending on how today goes….we should see this within the week" (What A Broken Record!) 2/19/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "I am hearing that depending on how today goes….we should see this within the week" (What A Broken Record!) 2/19/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "I am hearing that depending on how today goes….we should see this within the week" (What A Broken Record!) 2/19/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "I am hearing that depending on how today goes….we should see this within the week" (What A Broken Record!) 2/19/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "I am hearing that depending on how today goes….we should see this within the week" (What A Broken Record!) 2/19/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "I am hearing that depending on how today goes….we should see this within the week" (What A Broken Record!) 2/19/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MarkZ: "I am hearing that depending on how today goes….we should see this within the week" (What A Broken Record!) 2/19/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MarkZ: "I am hearing that depending on how today goes….we should see this within the week" (What A Broken Record!) 2/19/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ: "I am hearing that depending on how today goes….we should see this within the week" (What A Broken Record!) 2/19/21

Go down

MarkZ: "I am hearing that depending on how today goes….we should see this within the week" (What A Broken Record!) 2/19/21 Empty MarkZ: "I am hearing that depending on how today goes….we should see this within the week" (What A Broken Record!) 2/19/21

Post by RamblerNash Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:56 pm

MZ: I am hearing that depending on how today goes….we should see this within the week. Today may be a big day in the Supreme Court…..I am praying they are right. People are sitting in position now with their fingers crossed.

MZ: They cannot leave this weekend as they hoped because they are being asked to stay in place.

ISAAC FEB 18 Hello hopeAll good very good news all over but let me get confirmations and tomorrow I will post. Next week should be a great week

Member:  The RV is gonna happen in Iraq before we can cash in in the US.

MZ:  Along those lines: They are openly talking about it in Iraq…..Here they are talking about raising the rate on par with the US dollar.   It is not a secret now and we are close…… they are openly talking about raising the value.    https://translate.google.com/translat...%…

Member:   I hope this plan plays out soon. We’re looking like fools

MZ:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJd6R... End of the road

Mr. Cottrell joins the stream about minute 15:00….please listen to the replay for all of his information and the Q&A about the QFS, Chinese Elders, CMKX, rats, and much more………..

MC: You all should listen to the Simon Parkes from Feb. 18th….he talks about the Chinese elders and much more….The elders wanted it (RV) done on the 12th……I am expecting it very soon now.

MZ: We could get the call at any minute….I think we are really that close……

Member:  https://rumble.com/vdymxb-18th-februa... Simon Parkes 18th Feb Update – Rumble

Member:  HERE IS THE SIMON PARKS UPDATE MR C WAS TALKING ABOUT   https://www.bitchute.com/video/XmQidIFUC1cW/

MZ: Is the swift system still running?

MC:  The swift system will still be in place until the QFS is activated…..and the QFS will not be activated until I enter the codes.

MarkZ: "I am hearing that depending on how today goes….we should see this within the week" (What A Broken Record!) 2/19/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum