Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Oil: establishing seven solar power stations in four governorates I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Oil: establishing seven solar power stations in four governorates I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Oil: establishing seven solar power stations in four governorates I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Oil: establishing seven solar power stations in four governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Oil: establishing seven solar power stations in four governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Oil: establishing seven solar power stations in four governorates I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Oil: establishing seven solar power stations in four governorates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Oil: establishing seven solar power stations in four governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Oil: establishing seven solar power stations in four governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Oil: establishing seven solar power stations in four governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Oil: establishing seven solar power stations in four governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Oil: establishing seven solar power stations in four governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Oil: establishing seven solar power stations in four governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Oil: establishing seven solar power stations in four governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Oil: establishing seven solar power stations in four governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Oil: establishing seven solar power stations in four governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Oil: establishing seven solar power stations in four governorates I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Oil: establishing seven solar power stations in four governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Oil: establishing seven solar power stations in four governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Oil: establishing seven solar power stations in four governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Oil: establishing seven solar power stations in four governorates

Go down

Oil: establishing seven solar power stations in four governorates Empty Oil: establishing seven solar power stations in four governorates

Post by RamblerNash Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:36 pm

Oil: establishing seven solar power stations in four governorates 26324
Panels for the production of solar energy in Iraq

02/21/2021

Economy News - Baghdad

The Minister of Oil, Ihssan Abdul-Jabbar, announced the establishment of (7) solar energy stations in four governorates with a capacity of 750 megawatts.

Abdul-Jabbar explained that "seven sites have been referred to implement solar energy investment projects aimed at producing electric energy in a number of governorates, the largest of which is in Karbala with a capacity of (300) megawatts, and other projects in Wasit and Babil, and the sites of Sawa / 1 and Sawa / 2 in the province of Muthanna." .

He added that "the total generating capacities that will be produced from these projects reach (750) megawatts."

He pointed out that "Iraq's strategic plans for the period from (2020-2030) reach the production rates of generative energy from solar energy of up to (10) kWh, equivalent to (10,000) megawatts."

This step contributes to saving electrical energy and reducing pressure on electric power plants that run on fuel.

According to the statement, the goal of the government and the Ministerial Council for Energy is to reach a production rate of solar energy to (20%) of Iraq's electricity production.

The Minister of Oil referred to the importance of producing and using clean energy in support of the national economy and sustainable development plans, and its importance in preserving the clean environment and helping to improve it, and obtaining cheap energy, as well as investing the oil that is burned to generate energy in promoting the increase in export rates of crude oil without The need to use it in operating electric power plants, and this comes within the plans of sustainable national development, and with the trends of the world’s countries in producing clean energy and preserving the environment.

It is noteworthy that these projects will be implemented in the governorates of Karbala, Babil, Muthanna and Wasit, to be followed by other projects in other governorates.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=24158

Oil: establishing seven solar power stations in four governorates 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum