Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bruce  says --  We know that certain exchanges of currency for dinar, dong and Afghani had been taking place for days now... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Bruce says -- We know that certain exchanges of currency for dinar, dong and Afghani had been taking place for days now...

2 posters

Go down

Bruce  says --  We know that certain exchanges of currency for dinar, dong and Afghani had been taking place for days now... Empty Bruce says -- We know that certain exchanges of currency for dinar, dong and Afghani had been taking place for days now...

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:01 pm

Bruce  

We know that certain exchanges of currency for dinar, dong and Afghani had been taking place for days now...and a lot of this is in conjunction with the contract between Iraq and the United States for people returning to Iraq...they are going to use those people to rebuild that country and so this is something that we’re aware of...we know that these are ongoing...we’ve been doing this for a couple weeks or more...and its all good...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bruce  says --  We know that certain exchanges of currency for dinar, dong and Afghani had been taking place for days now... Empty Re: Bruce says -- We know that certain exchanges of currency for dinar, dong and Afghani had been taking place for days now...

Post by Sam I Am Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:52 pm

All currencies are being exchanged every day.  That's why we have exchange rates.  DUH!  But the dinar and dong are not being exchanged at a rate different from the official valuations as Bruce Dingleberry is implying.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum