Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Between Iraq and Saudi Arabia ... a "new border crossing" through Najaf I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Between Iraq and Saudi Arabia ... a "new border crossing" through Najaf I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Between Iraq and Saudi Arabia ... a "new border crossing" through Najaf I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Between Iraq and Saudi Arabia ... a "new border crossing" through Najaf I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Between Iraq and Saudi Arabia ... a "new border crossing" through Najaf I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Between Iraq and Saudi Arabia ... a "new border crossing" through Najaf I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Between Iraq and Saudi Arabia ... a "new border crossing" through Najaf I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Between Iraq and Saudi Arabia ... a "new border crossing" through Najaf I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Between Iraq and Saudi Arabia ... a "new border crossing" through Najaf I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Between Iraq and Saudi Arabia ... a "new border crossing" through Najaf I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Between Iraq and Saudi Arabia ... a "new border crossing" through Najaf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Between Iraq and Saudi Arabia ... a "new border crossing" through Najaf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Between Iraq and Saudi Arabia ... a "new border crossing" through Najaf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Between Iraq and Saudi Arabia ... a "new border crossing" through Najaf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Between Iraq and Saudi Arabia ... a "new border crossing" through Najaf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Between Iraq and Saudi Arabia ... a "new border crossing" through Najaf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Between Iraq and Saudi Arabia ... a "new border crossing" through Najaf I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Between Iraq and Saudi Arabia ... a "new border crossing" through Najaf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Between Iraq and Saudi Arabia ... a "new border crossing" through Najaf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Between Iraq and Saudi Arabia ... a "new border crossing" through Najaf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Between Iraq and Saudi Arabia ... a "new border crossing" through Najaf

Go down

Between Iraq and Saudi Arabia ... a "new border crossing" through Najaf Empty Between Iraq and Saudi Arabia ... a "new border crossing" through Najaf

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:14 pm

[size=36][rtl]Between Iraq and Saudi Arabia ... a "new border crossing" through Najaf[/rtl][/size]

Thursday February 18, 2021

Between Iraq and Saudi Arabia ... a "new border crossing" through Najaf Alsabaah-68307

Al-Najaf: Hussein Al-Kaabi  

Work continues on the completion of the work of the first and second stages of the land road that connects Najaf Governorate with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which started its operations since last December, after a hiatus for years, as this road is expected to contribute to reviving the tourist and archaeological areas, and increasing trade exchange between Iraq and Saudi Arabia. .

The noble Najaf Governorate hopes to transform the "border control" with Saudi Arabia into a border crossing that includes areas for trade exchange, such as the Arar port in Al-Anbar Governorate, and the expected Jumima in the Muthanna governorate.

It is noteworthy that the relations between Baghdad and Riyadh have witnessed a great development at various levels, as they culminated in the establishment of the Joint Coordinating Council between the two countries, with the intention to enhance trade and investment exchange between the two countries. 

The governor of Najaf, Louay Al-Yasiri, told Al-Sabah: “The local government is seriously following up the implementation of this vital project,” while attributing the reasons for the delay to “the financial crisis and the war on ISIS terrorist in 2014, the same year in which the Ministry of Construction and Housing referred the project for implementation.” 

He pointed out that "this road will be available for pilgrims to the House of God who take the land roads, and it shortens a large part of the distance that pilgrims travel through the Arar border crossing," expressing his hope that "this project will make a major economic shift for the governorate because it will serve a lot of Agricultural, industrial and residential projects in that region, and there will be great openness by maintaining these areas because of the existence of this vital road. 

For his part, Director of the Roads and Bridges Division in the governorate, Haider Hamed Atshan, told Al-Sabah that “the total length of the road is 239 km, which the Ministry of Construction and Housing is implementing in stages at a total cost of 168 billion dinars, and two phases of this road have a length of 50 km each. Stage". 

https://alsabaah.iq/41838/%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B0-%D8%AD%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%AC%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%81?fbclid=IwAR0ZdL3Ao8U9urJH9qliEZq-rKnvXRCYJT96uZfbeHQJNgVko2figWpUSsw
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum