Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Mazhar Muhammad: 'forthcoming' amendments to the 2021 budget before submitting it to the government I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mazhar Muhammad: 'forthcoming' amendments to the 2021 budget before submitting it to the government I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mazhar Muhammad: 'forthcoming' amendments to the 2021 budget before submitting it to the government I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Mazhar Muhammad: 'forthcoming' amendments to the 2021 budget before submitting it to the government I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mazhar Muhammad: 'forthcoming' amendments to the 2021 budget before submitting it to the government I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mazhar Muhammad: 'forthcoming' amendments to the 2021 budget before submitting it to the government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mazhar Muhammad: 'forthcoming' amendments to the 2021 budget before submitting it to the government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mazhar Muhammad: 'forthcoming' amendments to the 2021 budget before submitting it to the government I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mazhar Muhammad: 'forthcoming' amendments to the 2021 budget before submitting it to the government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mazhar Muhammad: 'forthcoming' amendments to the 2021 budget before submitting it to the government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mazhar Muhammad: 'forthcoming' amendments to the 2021 budget before submitting it to the government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mazhar Muhammad: 'forthcoming' amendments to the 2021 budget before submitting it to the government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mazhar Muhammad: 'forthcoming' amendments to the 2021 budget before submitting it to the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mazhar Muhammad: 'forthcoming' amendments to the 2021 budget before submitting it to the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mazhar Muhammad: 'forthcoming' amendments to the 2021 budget before submitting it to the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mazhar Muhammad: 'forthcoming' amendments to the 2021 budget before submitting it to the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mazhar Muhammad: 'forthcoming' amendments to the 2021 budget before submitting it to the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mazhar Muhammad: 'forthcoming' amendments to the 2021 budget before submitting it to the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mazhar Muhammad: 'forthcoming' amendments to the 2021 budget before submitting it to the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mazhar Muhammad: 'forthcoming' amendments to the 2021 budget before submitting it to the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Mazhar Muhammad: 'forthcoming' amendments to the 2021 budget before submitting it to the government

Go down

Mazhar Muhammad: 'forthcoming' amendments to the 2021 budget before submitting it to the government Empty Mazhar Muhammad: 'forthcoming' amendments to the 2021 budget before submitting it to the government

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:43 am

[size=30]Mazhar Muhammad: 'forthcoming' amendments to the 2021 budget before submitting it to the government[/size]

Mazhar Muhammad: 'forthcoming' amendments to the 2021 budget before submitting it to the government 564f469eb-51752-202102021202

Baghdad - People 

The Prime Minister's Adviser for Financial Affairs, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, announced, on Thursday, that changes will be made by the Ministry of Finance to the General Budget Law for 2021. 

Saleh said in a statement to the official agency affiliated with "Nass" (February 18, 2021), that "the Ministry of Finance will make the required amendments and it is responsible for preparing the budget under the Financial Management Law before submitting the amendments to the Cabinet for approval and submitting it to the House of Representatives."  

He added that "Iraq received strong support in the face of its double economic, health and financial crisis from the Financial Alliance Group following the success of Iraqi diplomacy in continuing its dialogues with international institutions."  

He pointed out, "the formation of the Supreme Committee for Reform as the central executive force to administer economic reform and rehabilitation of the national economy with a unified vision and road milestones that seek its goals and according to the principles of the White Paper itself." 

He explained that "the white paper came from the beginning as central principles of reform, and their application must bring about a change in the paths of the national economy and transform it from an economy of recurrent economic crises and stagnation to an economy of stability and sustainability in development."  

He pointed out that "the international financial and economic community itself has begun to consider issues of promoting productive and investment activity and stabilizing sustainable development goals that deserve support from its multilateral institutions such as the World Bank and others and many United Nations development agencies." 

He pointed out that "the establishment of a central national reference and implementation of economic reform will inevitably allow a positive deal with the international community in the attribution of development, economic progress and stability in Iraq." 

Earlier, Cabinet spokesman Hassan Nazim announced the formation of a committee in the Cabinet to study amendments to the federal budget for 2021.   

https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=53103
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum