Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Frank26  says --    There's actually people who think they're not going to pay any taxes on this.  I'm sorry but that's beyond silly... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Frank26 says -- There's actually people who think they're not going to pay any taxes on this. I'm sorry but that's beyond silly...

Go down

Frank26  says --    There's actually people who think they're not going to pay any taxes on this.  I'm sorry but that's beyond silly... Empty Frank26 says -- There's actually people who think they're not going to pay any taxes on this. I'm sorry but that's beyond silly...

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:57 pm

Frank26  

There's actually people who think they're not going to pay any taxes on this.  I'm sorry but that's beyond silly...our government knows you're going to make millions and millions and they're going to turn away and say I have no interest in collecting any of that?  Beijing Biden is going to destroy you...but there are ways to take care of yourself and I wish you well

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Frank26  says --    There's actually people who think they're not going to pay any taxes on this.  I'm sorry but that's beyond silly... Empty Re: Frank26 says -- There's actually people who think they're not going to pay any taxes on this. I'm sorry but that's beyond silly...

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:34 pm

Why would you pay taxes?  It is a currency exchange. If I go to the airport and exchange any currency to foreign currency, I don't pay taxes on it.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum