Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Nechirvan Barzani calls for an UN urging the Iraqi government to implement the constitution and Article 140 in particular I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Nechirvan Barzani calls for an UN urging the Iraqi government to implement the constitution and Article 140 in particular I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Nechirvan Barzani calls for an UN urging the Iraqi government to implement the constitution and Article 140 in particular I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Nechirvan Barzani calls for an UN urging the Iraqi government to implement the constitution and Article 140 in particular I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Nechirvan Barzani calls for an UN urging the Iraqi government to implement the constitution and Article 140 in particular I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Nechirvan Barzani calls for an UN urging the Iraqi government to implement the constitution and Article 140 in particular I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Nechirvan Barzani calls for an UN urging the Iraqi government to implement the constitution and Article 140 in particular I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Nechirvan Barzani calls for an UN urging the Iraqi government to implement the constitution and Article 140 in particular I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Nechirvan Barzani calls for an UN urging the Iraqi government to implement the constitution and Article 140 in particular I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Nechirvan Barzani calls for an UN urging the Iraqi government to implement the constitution and Article 140 in particular I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Nechirvan Barzani calls for an UN urging the Iraqi government to implement the constitution and Article 140 in particular I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Nechirvan Barzani calls for an UN urging the Iraqi government to implement the constitution and Article 140 in particular I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Nechirvan Barzani calls for an UN urging the Iraqi government to implement the constitution and Article 140 in particular I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Nechirvan Barzani calls for an UN urging the Iraqi government to implement the constitution and Article 140 in particular I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Nechirvan Barzani calls for an UN urging the Iraqi government to implement the constitution and Article 140 in particular I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Nechirvan Barzani calls for an UN urging the Iraqi government to implement the constitution and Article 140 in particular I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Nechirvan Barzani calls for an UN urging the Iraqi government to implement the constitution and Article 140 in particular I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Nechirvan Barzani calls for an UN urging the Iraqi government to implement the constitution and Article 140 in particular I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Nechirvan Barzani calls for an UN urging the Iraqi government to implement the constitution and Article 140 in particular I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Nechirvan Barzani calls for an UN urging the Iraqi government to implement the constitution and Article 140 in particular I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Nechirvan Barzani calls for an UN urging the Iraqi government to implement the constitution and Article 140 in particular

Go down

Nechirvan Barzani calls for an UN urging the Iraqi government to implement the constitution and Article 140 in particular Empty Nechirvan Barzani calls for an UN urging the Iraqi government to implement the constitution and Article 140 in particular

Post by RamblerNash Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:45 pm

Nechirvan Barzani calls for an UN urging the Iraqi government to implement the constitution and Article 140 in particular 888112-cb28997e-ca82-4c1a-8e5e-c13e6c52ca1a
Tuesday 16, February 2021 11:22

Baghdad / NINA / The President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, called today, Tuesday, the Security Council and the United Nations to take the risks of the missile attack that targeted Erbil yesterday evening, seriously, and work to end the threats to the people of the Kurdistan region by urging the Iraqi government to implement the Iraqi constitution and Article 140 In particular.

And he called in a statement: The Iraqi government to activate the coordination mechanism with the Kurdistan region and to immediately start an investigation through a joint committee between Erbil and Baghdad to pursue the perpetrators.

Barzani called on the Prime Minister, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, and the leadership of the International Coalition Forces in Iraq to activate the coordination mechanism with the Kurdistan region quickly, and for Asayish and Peshmerga forces to work with the army, security services and Iraqi forces in cooperation with the coalition in the region and in coordination with them.

Barzani pointed out that: The absence of coordination and the presence of some armed forces and groups outside the authority and authority of the federal government has become a reason for stirring up tensions in the region and the presence of constant threats to the Kurdistan Region. / End 3

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=888112

Nechirvan Barzani calls for an UN urging the Iraqi government to implement the constitution and Article 140 in particular 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum