Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Nusiri calls on the government to preserve hard currency and prevent its leakage to the outside I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Nusiri calls on the government to preserve hard currency and prevent its leakage to the outside I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Nusiri calls on the government to preserve hard currency and prevent its leakage to the outside I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Nusiri calls on the government to preserve hard currency and prevent its leakage to the outside I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Nusiri calls on the government to preserve hard currency and prevent its leakage to the outside I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Nusiri calls on the government to preserve hard currency and prevent its leakage to the outside I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Nusiri calls on the government to preserve hard currency and prevent its leakage to the outside I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Nusiri calls on the government to preserve hard currency and prevent its leakage to the outside I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Nusiri calls on the government to preserve hard currency and prevent its leakage to the outside I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Nusiri calls on the government to preserve hard currency and prevent its leakage to the outside I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Nusiri calls on the government to preserve hard currency and prevent its leakage to the outside I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Nusiri calls on the government to preserve hard currency and prevent its leakage to the outside I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Nusiri calls on the government to preserve hard currency and prevent its leakage to the outside I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Nusiri calls on the government to preserve hard currency and prevent its leakage to the outside I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Nusiri calls on the government to preserve hard currency and prevent its leakage to the outside I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Nusiri calls on the government to preserve hard currency and prevent its leakage to the outside I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Nusiri calls on the government to preserve hard currency and prevent its leakage to the outside I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Nusiri calls on the government to preserve hard currency and prevent its leakage to the outside I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Nusiri calls on the government to preserve hard currency and prevent its leakage to the outside I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Nusiri calls on the government to preserve hard currency and prevent its leakage to the outside I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Al-Nusiri calls on the government to preserve hard currency and prevent its leakage to the outside

Go down

Al-Nusiri calls on the government to preserve hard currency and prevent its leakage to the outside Empty Al-Nusiri calls on the government to preserve hard currency and prevent its leakage to the outside

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:59 am

Al-Nusiri calls on the government to preserve hard currency and prevent its leakage to the outside

02/16/2021

Al-Nusiri calls on the government to preserve hard currency and prevent its leakage to the outside 26222

Economy News _ Baghdad

The economic and banking advisor, Samir Al-Nasiri, confirmed, on Tuesday, that hard currency in Iraq is still subject to leakage outside the country and called on the government and its specialized economic institutions to take measures, mechanisms, and economic, financial and monetary policies.

Al-Nusiri said in an interview with "Al-Eqtisad News", that the foreign currency will not return due to unplanned and uncontrolled imports of consumer and unnecessary goods and goods from poor origins and outside the Iraqi standard specifications, while putting forward a set of proposals that would preserve the hard currency that Iraq needs in His current crisis he is going through.

He added that Iraq since 2003 until now has not stimulated and activated the productive sectors such as industry, agriculture, energy and tourism, and the local product, which is the basis for determining imports, has not been supported, indicating that import is a complement to local production and not a substitute for it, but after the opening of borders and markets and the entry of poor imported materials at prices. Low compared to the local product due to the lack of security of raw materials and government support, which led to the exit of hard currency, mainly through imports of the private sector. 

Al-Nusiri stated that the best solution to preserve hard currency is for the government to support local production and activate the laws to protect the local product and protect the consumer, which are laws that have been on the shelves for years and have not been activated, stressing the importance of providing raw materials and electricity to the factories, structuring government factories and engaging the private sector. In its management. 

He continued that Iraq without local products that match the importer cannot maintain its hard currency as required, pointing to the need for the government to address the structural imbalance in the economy, activate the productive sectors, and address the deficit in non-oil revenue and the deficit in the balance of payments and the trade balance.

"We are a country that does not have a clear economic approach, and the private sector has not been 
involved in making economic decisions, which requires and must be supported by the government," Al-Nusairi said.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=24092
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum