Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Confirming what was published by {Al Furat News} The Supreme Committee for Health and Safety imposes a curfew and suspends work hours I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Confirming what was published by {Al Furat News} The Supreme Committee for Health and Safety imposes a curfew and suspends work hours I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Confirming what was published by {Al Furat News} The Supreme Committee for Health and Safety imposes a curfew and suspends work hours I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Confirming what was published by {Al Furat News} The Supreme Committee for Health and Safety imposes a curfew and suspends work hours I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Confirming what was published by {Al Furat News} The Supreme Committee for Health and Safety imposes a curfew and suspends work hours I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Confirming what was published by {Al Furat News} The Supreme Committee for Health and Safety imposes a curfew and suspends work hours I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Confirming what was published by {Al Furat News} The Supreme Committee for Health and Safety imposes a curfew and suspends work hours I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Confirming what was published by {Al Furat News} The Supreme Committee for Health and Safety imposes a curfew and suspends work hours I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Confirming what was published by {Al Furat News} The Supreme Committee for Health and Safety imposes a curfew and suspends work hours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Confirming what was published by {Al Furat News} The Supreme Committee for Health and Safety imposes a curfew and suspends work hours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Confirming what was published by {Al Furat News} The Supreme Committee for Health and Safety imposes a curfew and suspends work hours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Confirming what was published by {Al Furat News} The Supreme Committee for Health and Safety imposes a curfew and suspends work hours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Confirming what was published by {Al Furat News} The Supreme Committee for Health and Safety imposes a curfew and suspends work hours I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Confirming what was published by {Al Furat News} The Supreme Committee for Health and Safety imposes a curfew and suspends work hours I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Confirming what was published by {Al Furat News} The Supreme Committee for Health and Safety imposes a curfew and suspends work hours I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Confirming what was published by {Al Furat News} The Supreme Committee for Health and Safety imposes a curfew and suspends work hours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Confirming what was published by {Al Furat News} The Supreme Committee for Health and Safety imposes a curfew and suspends work hours I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Confirming what was published by {Al Furat News} The Supreme Committee for Health and Safety imposes a curfew and suspends work hours I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Confirming what was published by {Al Furat News} The Supreme Committee for Health and Safety imposes a curfew and suspends work hours I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Confirming what was published by {Al Furat News} The Supreme Committee for Health and Safety imposes a curfew and suspends work hours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Confirming what was published by {Al Furat News} The Supreme Committee for Health and Safety imposes a curfew and suspends work hours

Go down

Confirming what was published by {Al Furat News} The Supreme Committee for Health and Safety imposes a curfew and suspends work hours Empty Confirming what was published by {Al Furat News} The Supreme Committee for Health and Safety imposes a curfew and suspends work hours

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:01 pm

Confirming what was published by {Al Furat News} The Supreme Committee for Health and Safety imposes a curfew and suspends work hours

• 02/13/2021

Confirming what was published by {Al Furat News} The Supreme Committee for Health and Safety imposes a curfew and suspends work hours -2028

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Supreme Committee decides to impose a curfew from eight in the evening to five in the morning, starting from the eighteenth of this month for a period of two weeks

The Supreme Committee exempted health, security forces, service departments and vegetable stores from the curfew, while it decided to ban the establishment of openings and mourning councils while imposing a fine of five million for violators.

The Supreme Committee issued a decision to close all mosques and Hussainiyat, and to open prayer times only to raise the call to prayer, while it decided to prevent the holding of wedding parties in event halls and to close them from February 15 until further notice.

The Supreme Committee decides: Education in governmental and private schools, institutes, and colleges will be electronic from February 18, with the exception of the final stages for students of medical colleges, and it is decided to close massage and beauty centers for a period of two weeks

Raghad Daham

https://alforatnews.com/news/%D8%AA%D8%A3%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A7-%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7-%D9%86%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%AA%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%86%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%AD%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%B1%D8%B6-%D8%AD%D8%B8%D8%B1-%D8%AA%D8%AC%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum