Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary economy favors the vote on the budget this week I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary economy favors the vote on the budget this week I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary economy favors the vote on the budget this week I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary economy favors the vote on the budget this week I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary economy favors the vote on the budget this week I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary economy favors the vote on the budget this week I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary economy favors the vote on the budget this week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary economy favors the vote on the budget this week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary economy favors the vote on the budget this week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary economy favors the vote on the budget this week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary economy favors the vote on the budget this week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary economy favors the vote on the budget this week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary economy favors the vote on the budget this week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary economy favors the vote on the budget this week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary economy favors the vote on the budget this week I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary economy favors the vote on the budget this week I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary economy favors the vote on the budget this week I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary economy favors the vote on the budget this week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary economy favors the vote on the budget this week I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary economy favors the vote on the budget this week I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Parliamentary economy favors the vote on the budget this week

Go down

Parliamentary economy favors the vote on the budget this week Empty Parliamentary economy favors the vote on the budget this week

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:53 am

Parliamentary economy favors the vote on the budget this week

02/13/2021

Parliamentary economy favors the vote on the budget this week 15884

Economy News - Baghda

The Parliamentary Economic and Investment Committee suggested that the vote on the budget law will take place in the middle of this week.

Committee member Mayada al-Najjar said, "The atmosphere so far is positive for the vote on the draft general budget bill," according to the official news agency, INA.

It was agreed on the content of the draft budget bill, leaving nothing but "the share of the Kurdistan Region and some tables," according to Al-Najjar, and it is likely that "the two days of the law’s presentation for voting and passing it this week will be on Monday or Tuesday."

In the context, Deputy Mansour Al-Baiji called on the Presidency of the House of Representatives to set a date for a session to vote on the current year’s budget law and not to delay its approval any longer, considering that the Kurdistan region’s share is “the eternal problem of the budget law, and it must be submitted to a vote on it by the political majority.”

Al-Baiji said in a statement seen by "Al-Eqtisad News", that "the amendments made to the budget law by the Finance Committee are large, and they have changed a lot in the content of the budget and are ready for voting, according to the statement of the Finance Committee, except for the paragraph of Kurdistan Region’s share, which is the only problem with the budget. ".

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=24052
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliamentary economy favors the vote on the budget this week Empty “Because of the statements of Masrour Barzani.” A deputy announces that the discussions about Kurdistan’s budget share have stopped

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:15 am

“Because of the statements of Masrour Barzani.” A deputy announces that the discussions about Kurdistan’s budget share have stopped

2021/02/1

Parliamentary economy favors the vote on the budget this week 148087

Baghdad today - Baghdad

A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Thamer Theban, revealed today, Saturday, that the dialogues about the share of the Kurdistan region in the 2021 budget have stopped due to the .recent statements of the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani

Theban said in an interview with (Baghdad Today), "The draft budget law for the year 2021 was finally completed during the past two days, and the law was prepared after extensive study, amending some paragraphs and articles, and adding some paragraphs and articles to the law."

And he indicated that "the 2021 budget law is ready for the purpose of sending it to the Presidency of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, for the purpose of determining the date of the voting session on the law, but the delay in not sending it to the Presidency of Parliament and determining the voting session is because the paragraph on the Kurdistan region’s share of the budget has not been resolved. So far it has not been decided." Despite the continuous meetings and meetings with the delegation of the region. "

He added, "The recent statements of the Prime Minister of Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, have become a stumbling block and obstruct the dialogues and meetings, and these statements have stopped the discussions, dialogues and meetings in order to reach a decisive agreement for the region's share in the budget."

And the President of the Kurdistan government, Masrour Barzani, confirmed, on Wednesday (February 10, 2021), that the region will work by all means if Baghdad tries to impose its will on Erbil.

Barzani said during a press conference, followed by (Baghdad today), that "the regional government is still discussing with Baghdad the files of the budget and oil delivery."

He added, "If Baghdad tries to impose its will on Kurdistan, the region will work by all means to ensure what Kurdistan needs."

Barzani added, "We will work in all directions, with the government and parliament, in order not to reach a dead end," noting that "the failure of Baghdad and Erbil to reach an agreement will harm all of Iraq."

During the conference, Barzani said, "Some political forces in Baghdad are struggling with each other to attract votes from the Iraqi street before the upcoming Federal Parliament elections."

Barzani called, "the Kurdish blocs to unify their position in Baghdad with regard to the federal budget file."

Barzani stressed that "handing over all oil to the federal government is an unconstitutional requirement," adding: "We refuse to deliver all oil to the central government, because the region has obligations."

He pointed out that "Iraqi political parties are struggling with each other to attract the voices of the street before the elections," calling on "the Kurdish parties to unify their position in the budget file."

Barzani explained that the region "requested that the budget be transparent and in accordance with the articles of the Iraqi constitution," noting that "Kurdistan supports and supports the previous agreement that was signed with the federal government.

https://baghdadtoday.news/news/145503/%D8%A8%D8%B3%D8%A8%D8%A8-%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B1-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%B2
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliamentary economy favors the vote on the budget this week Empty parliamentary weights to vote on the budget next tuesday

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:21 am

[size=40]parliamentary weights to vote on the budget next tuesday[/size]

2/13/2021

Parliamentary economy favors the vote on the budget this week %D8%AA%D8%B5%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA-%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%A8

Today, Saturday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee suggested passing the budget next Tuesday after resolving the dispute over the region’s share within the next 48 hours and fixing it in the budget.

A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Ahmed Hama, said that "all the articles and paragraphs of the budget have been settled, except for the region's share, which the Shiite blocs objected to and has not yet been decided."

He added, "The dialogues are continuing within Parliament and it is hoped to reach a final agreement within the next 48 hours," noting that "if it is resolved, it is likely that the budget will be passed next Tuesday."

Hama explained that "the government did not record any observations on the region’s share and the objection within the Shiite blocs."

https://alahadnews.net/162860/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum