Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 2/9/21 - Get Your Dose Of Hopium Here! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 2/9/21 - Get Your Dose Of Hopium Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 2/9/21 - Get Your Dose Of Hopium Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 2/9/21 - Get Your Dose Of Hopium Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 2/9/21 - Get Your Dose Of Hopium Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 2/9/21 - Get Your Dose Of Hopium Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 2/9/21 - Get Your Dose Of Hopium Here! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 2/9/21 - Get Your Dose Of Hopium Here! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 2/9/21 - Get Your Dose Of Hopium Here! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 2/9/21 - Get Your Dose Of Hopium Here! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 2/9/21 - Get Your Dose Of Hopium Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 2/9/21 - Get Your Dose Of Hopium Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 2/9/21 - Get Your Dose Of Hopium Here! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 2/9/21 - Get Your Dose Of Hopium Here! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 2/9/21 - Get Your Dose Of Hopium Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 2/9/21 - Get Your Dose Of Hopium Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 2/9/21 - Get Your Dose Of Hopium Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 2/9/21 - Get Your Dose Of Hopium Here! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 2/9/21 - Get Your Dose Of Hopium Here! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 2/9/21 - Get Your Dose Of Hopium Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 2/9/21 - Get Your Dose Of Hopium Here!

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 2/9/21 - Get Your Dose Of Hopium Here! Empty Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 2/9/21 - Get Your Dose Of Hopium Here!

Post by RamblerNash Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:07 pm

More news….

I encourage everyone to take to heart the prophetic words spoken today.

They could not be WARNING us any louder. Only are we hearing them or

Do we have deaf ears. PRAY, PRAY and PRAY some more. You must give God permission to place his angles here and allow them to invade.

Urgent Prophetic Release: Weighty Emergency Warning | Shipping (Robin Bullock) The 11th Hour S11 #11 - YouTube

Steps to taking over a nation: 4 steps of Subversion

1. Demoralization 15-20 years

must affect 3 educational generations in colleges

students can only think if their ideology

students then grow up and go out in industry, business, media and public office

put politicians in key spots

sexual revolution, same sex marriages, homosexuality, lesbianism

drugs, broken families, fatherless families, legal abortions, etc..

2.Destabilization -5-6 years

Riots, looting, movements (BLM, Antifa, etc.)

Stir up a racial war

Split and divide the nation

turn against police

mix up what is right with what is wrong-who knows anymore?

people can't tell difference and get mixed messages

use of mass propaganda to confuse the nation

3.Crisis Mode

deep state creates crisis after crisis

FEAR, FEAR and more FEAR

They then tell you they have to SOLUTION and can fix everything

to bring it back to normal (but their form of normal not yours)

these are all man-made not natural

no way back once you get to this phase unless there is an invasion

invasion must come from a foreign entity or civil war

prophets say there is going to be a "heavenly invasion" of angles already here on earth million of them. They are about to attack.

4.Normalization

This is where the STATE is now in full power and control (not here yet)

they can do anything they want and pass all kinds of laws

no more democracy

no longer need riots or crisis to push people to FEAR, fear is no longer needed they are in control now

country is “fully” indoctrinated

use shortages and excessive taxation to control people and keep them from prospering

This is in The Book of Revelation chapter 20

also in "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu

An ancient old Chinese ideology on how to conquer a nation

You can clearly see we are now in stage 3.

More news….

STATUS OF THE REINSTATEMENT OF THE IRAQI DINAR

The news is all very good today and in fact it is just what we want to hear, as we have not heard news this great from the finance committee in a very long time. Now we are hearing it. We should have heard this in December but everything was delayed due to Covid and the drop in oil prices.  But now oil is close to $60 a barrel and is expected to rise. 

So, in today’s news it all about the will to ending the currency auctions, reducing the deficit to record lows and not touching the CBI reserves to pay for the deficit in the new 2021-2022 (2 year) budget. Does this all add up to something? Think about it. Put two and two together. 

So again, we must go back to what we know for sure. The CBI confirmed that the Bona service will be launched on the tenth of February. That is this Wednesday or tomorrow. Bona is a platform that provides real-time clearing and settlement services for cross-border financial transfers between Arab countries and in Arab and international currencies. I am not predicting a date for the RV just do you know. But remember this is between Arab countries and does not get us the reinstatement unless……. (read on).

Why is this Bona service important to us and our Iraqi dinar investment?

With the Bona framework, international banks will be able to participate in Arab countries in sending and receiving payments between them in a safe and reliable manner, while this platform will help reduce recourse to international centers from correspondent banks in clearing and settling Arab payments. 

Key Point: I am being told that in order for Bona to talk to “other international” banks outside of the Arab countries, it will have to interface through these other international currency exchanges such as FOREX.

The question is this.

Will they do this connection of Bona to the outside world sooner or later? If the Iraqi dinar is on Bona (which they announced it is) this may get a revaluation of the Iraq dinar in the middle east but not necessarily the reinstatement we desire which allows us to go to the banks in the USA. We might have to wait longer until it is connected to the other currency exchanges throughout the world, especially FOREX. Remember we need a reinstatement and a release of OFAC sanction to allow us to exchange our dinar. Incidentally the ISX (Iraqi Stock Exchange) is now experiencing rapid growth of about 25%. WOW! What’s cooking mom?

Why wouldn’t Bona be integrated now?

I do not know the answer as I too think it will be integrated by February 10th. This may allow us to exchange our dinar in the US and Canada. 

Remember I told everyone do not give up hope of still an early 2021 reinstatement. I said as long as they do not yet open the 2021 budget and begin to spend it, we still have a chance. This may be our chance.

Can see why they are  delaying the budget. They are doing this until they get all the pieces coordinated together for this next move. But of course it’s not the only reason. Oil is rising too quickly to keep up with it. 

Next Steps?

We must now look for the cancellation of the currency auctions. I am told this is a process required in the 2021 budget. I do not see any reason why they can’t cancel the auctions once on Bona.

We also should be looking at them completing the “project to delete the zeros” sometime very, very soon, if they do intend to reinstate the dinar and come out with a new rate. There are so many recent new articles talking about the project to delete the zeros and this too is a very, very good sign. I know some these articles are negative but these are opinions but at least they are talking more opening about it. Remember we have not had these conversations even for a very long time. This is all very good news.

Is this all just coincidental? Is it all adding up to something BIG?

What will replace the currency auctions?

This is the purpose of being connected to the Bona service. It does the work of the currency auctions without the middleman banks and al the corruption getting involved. There is no hands-on involvement, thus no corruption and full transparency in the conversion of dinar to US dollars or other foreign currencies when needed for trade. This is done electronically not manually. These currency street venders too will take a big hit and will not be able so much to manipulate the rate of the dinar with wild speculation.  

What will be the new rate of the dinar?

To answer this question do not forget the basics I have already told you years ago and reviewed with you again recently. If the dinar is to be reinstated it will get re-pegged off the sole de facto peg to the US dollar and then to a new SCR basket of 5-6 other currencies of developed nations. This will spread the risk of the dinar failure among the basket. The IMF also told us about a “FREE FLOAT”. So, all this other stuff in the process of making this happen still apply. Go back and read my past Mnt Goat Newsletters. I am told the rate of the IQD is now at over $5.00 in the USA but remember they could rerun the system and this could change overnight as I think it will and settle down to around $3.80-$4.00. That is much better than .25 cents we heard a decade ago…lol..lol..lol. Almost unbelievable! One thing for certain is we will NOT see the new rate start at the program rate, example 1450. I have explained why this can not be the case many times already. Read your notes.

Please no “hopium” or dates just the FACTS!  

More news….

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A YEAR, OIL IS JUMPING OVER $ 60 A BARREL

Today, Monday, Brent oil price exceeded $ 60 a barrel for the first time since January 2020. The value of Brent crude futures for the month of April increased by 0.77%, to reach $ 60.01 a barrel. March West Texas crude futures increased by 1.18% to $ 57.53.

More news….

ECONOMIST: THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION FOR THE CONTINUED RISE OF THE DOLLAR IN LIGHT OF THE RECOVERY IN OIL PRICES

Economic expert Wissam Al-Tamimi believes that there is no justification for keeping the dollar high in the local market in light of high oil prices and their recovery, pointing out that the siege of the people must end before the street explodes due to mishandling the citizen’s pension.

Al-Tamimi told "the information", that "the government went to the poor class to achieve financial gains at its expense, as it resorted to raising the exchange rate of the dollar and tightened customs procedures and fees on goods and goods amid the greed of the merchant who found nothing but raising the price of his goods to the citizen."

He added that "THE GOVERNMENT NO LONGER HAS ANY JUSTIFICATION FOR CONTINUING TO RAISE THE DOLLAR EXCHANGE RATE IN THE LOCAL MARKETS, especially with the recovery of oil prices and the Basra Light crude exceeded the threshold of $ 60 a barrel."

And that "the price of a barrel of oil, which exceeded the 60 dollars, is equivalent to 87 thousand dinars today, while the price of oil a year ago recorded the same price in dollars, but it is less valuable in dinars, and the government achieved large revenues at that time and was able to overcome the budget deficit."

He explained that "the government's continuation of this approach towards the citizen will make the street explode with anger, as there is no justification for the continuation of the current economic policy."

More news….

REPRESENTATIVE OF THE WORLD BANK: THERE IS GREAT SUPPORT FOR THE REFORM PAPER ADOPTED BY THE GOVERNMENT

The Resident Representative of the World Bank in Iraq, Ramzi Numan, confirmed, on Monday, that the bank supports the Iraqi government in several directions to get out of the current economic crisis, and that there is great support for the white reform paper adopted by the government in order to get out of the crisis.

He added that the World Bank is currently working more closely with the Iraqi government to confront emerging and accumulating crises that are added to the existing problems in Iraq, and the consequent decline in oil prices, protests, the Corona pandemic and its health, economic and social consequences, which have formed a great burden on the country.

More news….

THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF THE DIGITAL ENROLLMENT SERVICE

The Central Bank of Iraq announced today, Sunday, the launch of the digital enrollment service, which is the first of its kind in Iraq and the region.

The bank said in a statement that “Digital enrollment is an integrated digital financial system that enhances financial independence and liberation from traditional financial systems, as it works to transform Iraq into a country less dependent on cash, which enables the state to fight corruption, evasion and bureaucracy in financial transactions within banks operating in Iraq. “.

More news….

Points you might want to remember from clip of Amanda Grace’s Prophetic Word video I posted on Feb 7th, 2021:

You Must “Believe” God is working behind the scenes.

-There will be many surprised during the upcoming impeachment hearings.

-The Truth shall come forth, cutting their plans

-plans do not work, laughing stock

-You shall hear “recall” and “referendum”…..

-The Red Sea and Egypt is now at our backs as we cross over

-The presidency is delayed

-Must first purge the virus then the crown will fall (meaning presidency)

-false alarms

-There will be a major blow to Bates and Rockefellers.

-Computers were complicit Watch IBM

-Events do not make any sense that we are seeing

-clock is ticking down on the corrupt

-Elephants and Donkeys merged in unholy power

-A scramble in the house, a noticeable panic

-major scandal with an airline

-people in the streets to make their feelings known

-watch Exxon Mobil and plutonium

-new minerals will be found to help research to help people with health issues

-there will be changes in leadership

-a new party arises with theme of tea party – no taxation without representation

-major shakeups, some unexpected even

-beginning shakeups near Passover time, but not inclusively

-shakeups in the Supreme Court even more than expected

-One media giant will fall

-“pursue” shall be shouted

-Israel shall strike an enemy

-A new anointed leader will arise in the next 2 years

-A breach of digital currency (I think this means the digital currency hack)

-the dark winter shall be cut short

-we have rounded the bend and are entering the straightaway in this long journey to fight corruption

-we shall see a great harvest come forth

-DO NOT put God on a timeline or set dates for his events to happen

-Cause of God’s Delay – Some major mistakes made with the vaccines, part of the reason of the delay contributed to delay us as to why God is taking so long. Jumping “on the gun”, out of FEAR (compared to starting the race to get the corruption exposed).

-PRAY for things to be put in the proper order as to when and how God will address and handle them.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets (  ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

THE INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC BANK ANNOUNCES ITS JOINING OF THE BANI ARAB PAYMENTS PLATFORM

The International Islamic Bank announced that it has joined the Bani Arab Payments platform, which is supervised by the Arab Monetary Fund.

The bank said, on its Facebook page, seen by "Al-Eqtisad News", "The Islamic International Bank announces the completion of all operational requirements related to the connection with the Bunaa Arab Payments platform, affiliated to the Regional Corporation for Arab Payments Clearing and Settlement owned by the Arab Monetary Fund."

The bank added, "Bona is a platform that provides real-time clearing and settlement services for cross-border FINANCIAL TRANSFERS BETWEEN ARAB COUNTRIES AND IN ARAB AND INTERNATIONAL CURRENCIES."

He noted that the most important characteristic of this platform is the competitive costs in exchange for the financial transfer, which will contribute to shortening the time and effort of the customer, noting that some of the features of the platform include financial transfer at reduced costs, and the TRANSFER IN ARAB CURRENCIES SUCH AS THE UAE DIRHAM, EGYPTIAN POUND, KUWAITI DINAR, JORDANIAN DINAR, SAUDI RIYAL AND INTERNATIONAL. INCLUDING THE US DOLLAR AND THE EURO.

The bank confirmed that the service will be launched on the tenth of this month.

On January 4, 2021, the Central Bank announced the actual launch of the adoption of the Iraqi dinar in the Buna platform for inter-Arab payments.

The central bank said, "The platform works to provide real-time clearing and settlement services for cross-border financial transfers between Arab countries and in Arab and international currencies," noting that "the first movement has been implemented through banks between the UAE and the Arab Republic of Egypt, in the currency of the UAE dirham."

He added, "The Central Bank of Iraq had previously signed an agreement with a number of local banks and completed the technical requirements to participate in the project in coordination with the Arab Monetary Fund," affirming that "work is underway to adopt the Iraqi dinar in the system for the next stage."

He pointed out that "banks will be able to participate in Arab countries in sending and receiving payments between them in a safe and reliable manner, while this platform will help reduce recourse to international centers from correspondent banks in clearing and settling Arab payments, which will contribute to reducing the time and costs associated with banks and their customers."

EXPERT: CANCELING 3 ZEROS FROM THE CURRENCY WILL LEAD TO THE COLLAPSE OF THE PROCESS ... IRAQ NEEDS A RESCUE PLAN

Economic expert Rasim al-Akidi warned against the step of dropping zeros from the country's currency, indicating that this step may lead to the collapse of the Iraqi dinar.

Al-Akidi said in an interview with (Baghdad Today), that "DROPPING ZEROS FROM THE IRAQI CURRENCY IS NOT FEASIBLE AT THE PRESENT TIME, ESPECIALLY SINCE THE GOVERNMENT AND ITS FINANCIAL TOOLS ARE NOT IN CONTROL OF THE MONETARY MASS THAT THE COUNTRY POSSESSES."

He added that "the decision to drop zeros from the currency must be preceded by a series of important matters, including state control over the largest monetary mass, so as not to accumulate hard currencies at the central bank."

He pointed out that "RAISING THE ZEROS WITHOUT CONTROLLING THE GREATER PROPORTION OF THE MONETARY MASS MAY LEAD TO THE COLLAPSE OF THE DINAR BECAUSE THE STATE DOES NOT CONTROL CASH FOR THE CLUBS OF NEIGHBORING COUNTRIES, COMPANIES AND BANKS, AND WHOEVER CONTROLS THE ECONOMY MAY RESORT TO A GAME THAT LEADS TO ITS COLLAPSE, which leads to a double loss of its value against the dollar."

Impact of FLOATING the dinar outside of FOREX

The economic expert, Rasim al-Aqidi, identified earlier, about 4 negatives that would emerge at once if the Iraqi government went to float the Iraqi dinar at the program rate.

Al-Aqidi said in an interview with (Baghdad Today), “The floating of the dollar, or what is known as the liberalization of the exchange rate, takes place through two methods:

1.the first is pure or free, and 2)the second is the controlled or controlled method, and in both cases the price of the dollar will rise against the Iraqi dinar and will lead to the withdrawal of a large amount of the monetary mass in the markets.

He added, "Withdrawing a large cash block is offset by 4 drawbacks at the same time, and the affected will be large segments, including the increase in prices in the markets in addition to the factories’ reluctance to produce because the value of profits will decrease in front of costs in addition to absorbing per capita income and increasing rental prices, so the interest will be limited compared to other damages.

Al-Aqidi pointed out that "Iraq needs an economic rescue plan that starts from maximizing non-oil revenues, which are many, and keeping the influential authorities away from them because a large part of the financial resources does not go to the state treasury, and this is part of the causes of the current financial crisis in the country.

(Mnt Goat – Well, well did you read this bullshit by Al-Aqidi and what he states will happen to the dinar if they put it on a float or delete the zeros. Do we not now see this impact of the rise of the dollar against the dinar anyhow without the float or the project to delete the zeros? All the symptoms he talks about are already prevalent. But we know the real problem and it’s corruption since if the reinstate the dinar and open themselves to the global markets the corruption through these damned currency auctions goes away. Oh – but they don’t want that do they? The auctions were supposed to be temporary measures. It has been 17 years already.)

AL-SAFFAR: THE RESERVES OF THE CENTRAL BANK WILL NOT BE TOUCHED, AND THERE IS A TENDENCY TO CANCEL THE CURRENCY AUCTION

The Finance Committee in the House of Representatives announced that the reserves of the Central Bank of Iraq will not be affected in the general budget for the year 2001.

Committee reporter Ahmed Al-Saffar revealed that there is a tendency to cancel the currency auction, saying that THIS AUCTION DOES NOT EXIST IN ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD EXCEPT IRAQ, ADDING THAT THE AUCTION WORKS IN AN INCORRECT MECHANISM, by granting loans to banks instead of giving them to actual importers, students, professors, and patients who travel abroad Country.

Regarding the Central Bank's reserves, Al-Saffar said that they will not be affected at all in this budget, after reducing borrowing and canceling foreign loans.

(Mnt Goat – the news could not get any better. Cancel the currency auctions? Yes, this is exactly what we want and heading in the right direction. I quote from the article – “adding that the auction works in an incorrect mechanism” and “this auction does not exist in any country in the world except Iraq”. The experts have been saying this for a decade now.)

CANCELING THE CURRENCY AUCTION, REDUCING BORROWING, AND “ISOLATING” THE CENTRAL BANK’S RESERVES ... THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR HARD CURRENCY IN THE 2021 BUDGET

Today, Monday, THE PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE COMMITTEE REVEALED A TENDENCY TO CANCEL THE CURRENCY AUCTION, while indicating that the Central Bank's reserves will not be affected in the general budget for 2021.

The committee's reporter, Ahmed Al-Saffar, said in statements to the official agency and its subsidiary, Yass Iraq, that “when the draft budget is approved in the House of Representatives vote session, it becomes a binding law for the government and enforceable,” indicating that “the Ministry of Finance then issues instructions within a week or two to send to ministries to facilitate The budget execution process ”.

He added that "THE BUDGET DEFICIT HAS BEEN REDUCED FROM 71 TRILLION TO 24 TRILLION only, as the lending scheme was deducting treasury transfers to the central bank 47 trillion, but we reduced it to only two trillion, if the price of a barrel of oil remained at 45 dollars," noting that "THE DEFICIT WILL DISAPPEAR SOON THE GOVERNMENT WILL HAVE AN ABUNDANCE OF MONEY IF THE PRICE OF A BARREL OF OIL REMAINS HIGH.

Al-Saffar stressed that "the Central Bank's reserves will not be affected at all in this budget, as we have reduced borrowing and canceled foreign loans."

The decision of the Finance Committee indicated that "THERE IS A TENDENCY TO CANCEL THE CURRENCY AUCTION BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST IN ALL COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD EXCEPT IN IRAQ," EXPLAINING THAT "THE CURRENCY AUCTION MECHANISM IS INCORRECT, AND HARD CURRENCY IS SUPPOSED TO BE GIVEN TO ACTUAL IMPORTERS, STUDENTS, PROFESSORS, AND PATIENTS WHO TRAVEL OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY AND NOT TO BANKS."

Al-Saffar indicated that "there is an increase in social care because large numbers of them were included, with the private sector participating in employing the unemployed," noting that "the budget carries a clear economic and social vision."

He stressed that "the committee will hold a meeting with the political blocs to bridge the gap in views and come up with the draft budget that can be passed easily under the parliament."

Regarding the dollar exchange rate, Al-Saffar pointed out that "the exchange rate is exclusively within the authority of the Central Bank and it is not possible to interfere in its work as it is responsible for the monetary system, the monetary mass, the exchange rate and the cash reserve."

(Mnt Goat – as far as I know, the only way they can pay for imports if they cancel the currency auctions is to use the dinar. If they use the dinar it will have to be globally tradable. Am I missing something? So, if it is globally tradable it will  have to be reinstated on FOREX. If it is reinstated on FOREX we get to go to the bank. Then only question is about the new rate but we have a good idea what the rate will be as we can see the proposed rates on the bank screens in a “on-hold” state. It is currently at $5 plus. Yes, I said it is over $5.00 dollars in exchange for one dinar. But to get this we will need to see the revaluation in Iraq first, deletion of the zeros and the end to the currency auctions. So there is lots to do but it can all occur very suddenly. I do not think it will occur until Trump is back in the Whitehouse and the voter fraud is exposed and dealt with. Did you watch my latest video set with Amanda Grace for her message from God dated Sunday Feb 7th. Please go listen. God’s Hand is at Work only we need to be patient. It is all going to work out just fine. We may have to wait a bit longer but it is coming.)

PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE RESOLVES THE CONTROVERSY OVER CHANGING THE DOLLAR’S PRICE IN THE BUDGET

The Parliamentary Finance Committee responded, on Friday, to the requests of members of the House of Representatives regarding changing the price of the dollar in the budget law, while confirming that the price is fixed according to what is specified by the government.

Committee member Shirwan Mirza said in a statement that "THE PRICE OF THE DOLLAR IS FIXED AND HAS NOT BEEN TAMPERED WITH, CONSIDERING THAT IT WAS DETERMINED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FINANCIAL POLICY OF THE IRAQI GOVERNMENT."

He added that "the requests of members of the House of Representatives regarding changing the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, do not go beyond being requests only," stressing that "the PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE COMMITTEE DOES NOT HAVE ANY AUTHORITY TO CHANGE THE EXCHANGE RATE."

Mirza added, "The Parliamentary Finance Committee worked according to the powers granted to it only to amend and replace some articles of the budget law for the year 2021."

FINANCE MINISTER: THE CURRENCY AUCTION IS AN IMPORTANT PART OF SPREADING CORRUPTION, AND WE HAVE EVIDENCE THAT LARGE BLOCS ARE INVOLVED IN IT.

February 5, 2021 Walter

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Minister of Finance, Ali Abdul-Amir Allawi, said that the window for SELLING THE CURRENCY {CURRENCY AUCTION} TO THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ, PREVIOUSLY, WAS AN IMPORTANT PART IN SPREADING FINANCIAL CORRUPTION IN THE COUNTRY. ”

Allawi said in a television interview, “WE HAVE SUFFICIENT EVIDENCE that the currency auction of the Central Bank was previously an important part in spreading corruption, and there are large political blocs involved in it and take the names and personalities participating in the auction as a front for it.”

Regarding the possibility of naming these blocs, Allawi said, “I DO NOT HAVE JUDICIAL IMMUNITY, AND EVEN LEGAL PROTECTION MEASURES ARE NOT SUFFICIENT TO REVEAL THE NAMES.”

He added, “CORRUPTION HAS DECREASED A LOT BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FINANCIAL RESOURCES for appointments and other things, but it remains rooted due to the accumulations of past years.”

Allawi stressed, A POLITICAL BLOC HAS NEVER NOMINATED ME FOR THE CURRENT POSITION, AND I WAS ASSIGNED EXCLUSIVELY BY PRIME MINISTER MUSTAFA AL-KAZEMI, with whom I have an old friendship since the 1990s,” noting that “the prime minister offered me at the beginning of the formation of the government the Ministry of Oil instead of the Ministry of Finance, and my nomination to the ministry was done from him exclusively.

He pointed out that “the Iraqi constitution gives the legislative body {Parliament} great power in front of the authority of the executive authority, and this means that there is no balance in the process.”

Allawi ruled out “the existence of an external solution, as happened in changing the previous regime, just as the IRAQI CANNOT ACCEPT THAT A NEIGHBORING COUNTRY IMPOSES ITS WILL ON HIS COUNTRY BY FORCE, and reform and the democratic path remains the only alternative.”

It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives intends to question the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb, fearsome by the head of the parliamentary wisdom bloc, Faleh Al-Sari, in several files, including the corruption of the currency auction.

The interrogation was scheduled to take place on the 30th of last month, but it was announced that the interrogation session would be lifted to another notice because of the lack of a quorum.

The representative of the Nasr Bloc, Hoda Sajjad, said to the Euphrates that a parliamentary bloc came to question the head of the Media and Communications Commission in absentia and evaded the attendance of the questioning session of the bank governor.

While the representative of the Al-Fateh bloc, Sanaa Al-Mousawi, said that “political agreements are behind the postponement of the questioning of the bank governor,” noting that “the failure of many MPs to attend the interrogation session is a disappointment in the stifling economic conditions in Iraq,” as she said.

parliamentary claims to amend the exchange of the dinar to 1300

link

The head of the Parliamentary Committee for Monitoring the Implementation of the Governmental Program and Strategic Planning, Hazem Al-Khalidi, expressed, on Sunday, his surprise at compensating contractors for the increase in the price of the dollar and neglecting the poor segments, calling for an adjustment of the exchange rate to 1,300 dinars.

Al-Khalidi said, in a statement that Al-Ahed News received a copy of, that “the amendments to the 2021 budget included an addition of (500) billion dinars as compensation for what it described as the affected contractors as a result of the difference in the price of the dollar on their activities, and this proposal clearly indicates the emergence of the negative effects of raising The dollar exchange rate in a very short time.

He added, "It is surprising that the damage and constriction that will affect millions of Iraqis with limited income and covered by the social welfare network and dependent on the meager daily income is not noticed, and they are the first to care and protect from the harm resulting from raising the exchange rate."

He called for “restoring the exchange rate to be (1,300) dinars per dollar to protect millions of Iraqis from these repercussions and constricting their standard of living and abolishing Article (56) which provides for the exclusion of the deficit planned in the budget for the year 2021 from the percentage contained in the financial management law in effect, which does not allow the deficit to increase beyond the percentage 3% of GDP.

And he considered that "it is surprising that the government demands in Article 57 of the Budget Law not to publish the budget execution instructions in the official gazette, which is incompatible with transparency and making information available to the supervisory authorities and public opinion."

Articles End

Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) 2/9/21 - Get Your Dose Of Hopium Here! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum