Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Feb 11 2021 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Feb 11 2021 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Feb 11 2021 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Feb 11 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Feb 11 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Feb 11 2021 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Feb 11 2021 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Feb 11 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Feb 11 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Feb 11 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Feb 11 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Feb 11 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Feb 11 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Feb 11 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Feb 11 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Feb 11 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Feb 11 2021 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Feb 11 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Feb 11 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Feb 11 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Video and Transcript -- Feb 11 2021

Go down

COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Feb 11 2021 Empty COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Video and Transcript -- Feb 11 2021

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:58 pm

Member: I feel like something BIG is happening !!!

MZ:I am hearing pretty good things from Iraq…I finally talked to some of my contacts there. They have passed all their budget stuff and I am told that they expect the final vote on the budget on Saturday. 

MZ: The chatter from Iraq is absolutely fantastic that we should see something as early as Saturday but for sure in the month of February on the new value.. 

Member:  If Iraq has joined Buna I would think the budget already been passed?

MZ: I have talked to a number of “whales” or big investors…….I have talked to quite a few and they have received a notice to pack their bags and prepare for travel as early as this weekend for redemption and exchanges…this does not mean it’s happening this weekend but that we are at a higher level of alert then we have been in 6-8 years…imo….. . 

MZ: I don’t think I have seen this much activity on the group side or redemption side since 2012. They all are all ramped up and ready. 

MZ: I have not seen anything new on CMKX, PP’s or Bond Redemptions yet. But, the news is very encouraging and I am going to let myself get a little excited again. 

ISAAC FEB 09 Hello, hope all good , just waiting for confirmation but news still very positive. As soon as I have something I will be back.

Member:  Drain the Swamp, then the RV can happen!

Member:  This will ALL be over by February 19th, because the EO'S signed by Biden go into effect 30 days after they are signed! The Military will NOT let that happen!

MZ: That certainly makes sense…..52 executive orders and that is when they kick in…you brought up an interesting point. 

Member: Will you still post the 800 numbers Mark?

MZ: Im not sure there will be 800 numbers or secure links……I am told its now going to be a secure link….with a backup number in case the link does not work. I have been told by two different banks that I will get two different secure links from them and that I will be able to share with you guys. These are two of the top four banks in the country

Member: I think Biden will not let the RV go through

MZ: He is trying his best to block it already. We can talk about it with Mr. C tomorrow

Member:  Mark what do you think about Biden's tax how will the increase effect us if this goes and how do you minimize.

MZ: When this goes it should not affect us because that will mean we are done with the Federal Reserve. When we go to the gold standard this means we are and getting rid of the corrupt.  I have set aside currency just in case……but I do not think it will affect us.  

Member:  $so does it happen woldwide all at once ?? or roll out e-w by timezones???

Member: I HEARD IT STARTS IN THE East MOVING WEST LIKE FALLEN DOMINO'S

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum