Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ  says --  big investors received a notice to pack their bags and prepare for travel as early as this weekend for redemption and exchanges… DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ says -- big investors received a notice to pack their bags and prepare for travel as early as this weekend for redemption and exchanges…

Go down

MarkZ  says --  big investors received a notice to pack their bags and prepare for travel as early as this weekend for redemption and exchanges… Empty MarkZ says -- big investors received a notice to pack their bags and prepare for travel as early as this weekend for redemption and exchanges…

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:49 pm

MarkZ  

I am hearing pretty good things from Iraq…I finally talked to some of my contacts there. They have passed all their budget stuff and I am told that they expect the final vote on the budget on Saturday. The chatter from Iraq is absolutely fantastic that we should see something as early as Saturday but for sure in the month of February on the new value...

I have talked to a number of “whales” or big investors…I have talked to quite a few and they have received a notice to pack their bags and prepare for travel as early as this weekend for redemption and exchanges…this does not mean it’s happening this weekend but that we are at a higher level of alert then we have been in 6-8 years…imo… I don’t think I have seen this much activity on the group side or redemption side since 2012. They all are all ramped up and ready.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum