Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
STATUS OF THE RI OF THE IQD BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, 10 FEB I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
STATUS OF THE RI OF THE IQD BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, 10 FEB I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
STATUS OF THE RI OF THE IQD BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, 10 FEB I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
STATUS OF THE RI OF THE IQD BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, 10 FEB I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
STATUS OF THE RI OF THE IQD BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, 10 FEB I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
STATUS OF THE RI OF THE IQD BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, 10 FEB I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
STATUS OF THE RI OF THE IQD BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, 10 FEB I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
STATUS OF THE RI OF THE IQD BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, 10 FEB I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
STATUS OF THE RI OF THE IQD BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, 10 FEB I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
STATUS OF THE RI OF THE IQD BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, 10 FEB I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
STATUS OF THE RI OF THE IQD BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, 10 FEB I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
STATUS OF THE RI OF THE IQD BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, 10 FEB I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
STATUS OF THE RI OF THE IQD BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, 10 FEB I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
STATUS OF THE RI OF THE IQD BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, 10 FEB I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
STATUS OF THE RI OF THE IQD BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, 10 FEB I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
STATUS OF THE RI OF THE IQD BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, 10 FEB I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
STATUS OF THE RI OF THE IQD BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, 10 FEB I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
STATUS OF THE RI OF THE IQD BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, 10 FEB I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
STATUS OF THE RI OF THE IQD BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, 10 FEB I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
STATUS OF THE RI OF THE IQD BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, 10 FEB I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

STATUS OF THE RI OF THE IQD BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, 10 FEB

Go down

STATUS OF THE RI OF THE IQD BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, 10 FEB Empty STATUS OF THE RI OF THE IQD BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, 10 FEB

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:36 pm

STATUS OF THE REINSTATEMENT OF THE IRAQI DINAR
The news is all very good today and in fact it is just what we want to hear, as we have not heard news this great from the finance committee in a very long time.
Now we are hearing it.

We should have heard this in December but everything was delayed due to Covid and the drop in oil prices.

But now oil is close to $60 a barrel and is expected to rise.
So, in today’s news it all about the will to ending the currency auctions, reducing the deficit to record lows and not touching the CBI reserves to pay for the deficit in the new 2021-2022 (2 year) budget.

Does this all add up to something?
Think about it.

Put two and two together.
So again, we must go back to what we know for sure.
The CBI confirmed that the Bona service will be launched on the tenth of February.

Bona is a platform that provides real-time clearing and settlement services for cross-border financial transfers between Arab countries and in Arab and international currencies.

I am not predicting a date for the RV just do you know.
But remember this is between Arab countries and does not get us the reinstatement unless……. (read on).

Why is this Bona service important to us and our Iraqi dinar investment?
With the Bona framework, international banks will be able to participate in Arab countries in sending and receiving payments between them in a safe and reliable manner, while this platform will help reduce recourse to international centers from correspondent banks in clearing and settling Arab payments.

Key Point: I am being told that in order for Bona to talk to “other international” banks outside of the Arab countries, it will have to interface through these other international currency exchanges such as FOREX.

The question is this.

Will they do this connection of Bona to the outside world sooner or later?
If the Iraqi dinar is on Bona (which they announced it is) this may get a revaluation of the Iraq dinar in the middle east but not necessarily the reinstatement we desire which allows us to go to the banks in the USA.
We might have to wait longer until it is connected to the other currency exchanges throughout the world, especially FOREX.

Remember we need a reinstatement and a release of OFAC sanction to allow us to exchange our dinar.

Incidentally the ISX (Iraqi Stock Exchange) is now experiencing rapid growth of about 25%.

Why wouldn’t Bona be integrated now?

I do not know the answer as I too think it will be integrated by February 10th.
This may allow us to exchange our dinar in the US and Canada.

Remember I told everyone do not give up hope of still an early 2021 reinstatement.

I said as long as they do not yet open the 2021 budget and begin to spend it, we still have a chance.

This may be our chance.

Can see why they are delaying the budget.
They are doing this until they get all the pieces coordinated together for this next move.

But of course it’s not the only reason.
Oil is rising too quickly to keep up with it.

Next Steps?
We must now look for the cancellation of the currency auctions.
I am told this is a process required in the 2021 budget.
I do not see any reason why they can’t cancel the auctions once on Bona.
We also should be looking at them completing the “project to delete the zeros” sometime very, very soon, if they do intend to reinstate the dinar and come out with a new rate.
There are so many recent new articles talking about the project to delete the zeros and this too is a very, very good sign.
I know some these articles are negative but these are opinions but at least they are talking more opening about it.
Remember we have not had these conversations even for a very long time.
This is all very good news.
This is the purpose of being connected to the Bona service.
It does the work of the currency auctions without the middleman banks and all the corruption getting involved.
There is no hands-on involvement, thus no corruption and full transparency in the conversion of dinar to US dollars or other foreign currencies when needed for trade.
This is done electronically not manually.
These currency street venders too will take a big hit and will not be able so much to manipulate the rate of the dinar with wild speculation.

If the dinar is to be reinstated it will get re-pegged off the sole de facto peg to the US dollar and then to a new SCR basket of 5-6 other currencies of developed nations.
This will spread the risk of the dinar failure among the basket.
The IMF also told us about a “FREE FLOAT”.
So, all this other stuff in the process of making this happen still apply.
I am told the rate of the IQD is now at over $5.00 in the USA but remember they could rerun the system and this could change overnight as I think it will and settle down to around $3.80-$4.00.
That is much better than 0.25 cents we heard a decade ago…l
One thing for certain is we will NOT see the new rate start at the program rate, example 1450.
......................................................................................................................................
REPRESENTATIVE OF THE WORLD BANK: THERE IS GREAT SUPPORT FOR THE REFORM PAPER ADOPTED BY THE GOVERNMENT
The Resident Representative of the World Bank in Iraq, Ramzi Numan, confirmed, on Monday, that the bank supports the Iraqi government in several directions to get out of the current economic crisis, and that there is great support for the white reform paper adopted by the government in order to get out of the crisis.
He added that the World Bank is currently working more closely with the Iraqi government to confront emerging and accumulating crises that are added to the existing problems in Iraq, and the consequent decline in oil prices, protests, the Corona pandemic and its health, economic and social consequences, which have formed a great burden on the country.
.....................................................................................................................................
Points you might want to remember from clip of Amanda Grace’s Prophetic Word video I posted on Feb 7th, 2021:
You Must “Believe” God is working behind the scenes.  
-There will be many surprised during the upcoming impeachment hearings.
-The Truth shall come forth, cutting their plans
-plans do not work, laughing stock
-You shall hear “recall” and “referendum”…..
-The Red Sea and Egypt is now at our backs as we cross over
-The presidency is delayed
-Must first purge the virus then the crown will fall (meaning presidency)
-false alarms
-There will be a major blow to Bates and Rockefellers.
-Computers were complicit Watch IBM
-Events do not make any sense that we are seeing
-clock is ticking down on the corrupt
-Elephants and Donkeys merged in unholy power
-A scramble in the house, a noticeable panic
-major scandal with an airline
-people in the streets to make their feelings known
-watch Exxon Mobil and plutonium
-new minerals will be found to help research to help people with health issues
-there will be changes in leadership
-a new party arises with theme of tea party – no taxation without representation
-major shakeups, some unexpected even
-beginning shakeups near Passover time, but not inclusively
-shakeups in the Supreme Court even more than expected
-One media giant will fall
-“pursue” shall be shouted
-Israel shall strike an enemy
-A new anointed leader will arise in the next 2 years
-A breach of digital currency (I think this means the digital currency hack)
-the dark winter shall be cut short
-we have rounded the bend and are entering the straightaway in this long journey to fight corruption
-we shall see a great harvest come forth
-DO NOT put God on a timeline or set dates for his events to happen
-Cause of God’s Delay – Some major mistakes made with the vaccines, part of the reason of the delay contributed to delay us as to why God is taking so long. Jumping “on the gun”, out of FEAR (compared to starting the race to get the corruption exposed).
-PRAY for things to be put in the proper order as to when and how God will address and handle them.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

STATUS OF THE RI OF THE IQD BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, 10 FEB Empty Re: STATUS OF THE RI OF THE IQD BY DINAR IRAQ AND DONG VIETNAM UPDATE, 10 FEB

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:41 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum