Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Walkingstick  says -- with the auctions gone the citizens have no choice but to only use their currency.  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Walkingstick  says -- with the auctions gone the citizens have no choice but to only use their currency.  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Walkingstick  says -- with the auctions gone the citizens have no choice but to only use their currency.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Walkingstick  says -- with the auctions gone the citizens have no choice but to only use their currency.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Walkingstick  says -- with the auctions gone the citizens have no choice but to only use their currency.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Walkingstick  says -- with the auctions gone the citizens have no choice but to only use their currency.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Walkingstick  says -- with the auctions gone the citizens have no choice but to only use their currency.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Walkingstick  says -- with the auctions gone the citizens have no choice but to only use their currency.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Walkingstick  says -- with the auctions gone the citizens have no choice but to only use their currency.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Walkingstick  says -- with the auctions gone the citizens have no choice but to only use their currency.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Walkingstick  says -- with the auctions gone the citizens have no choice but to only use their currency.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Walkingstick  says -- with the auctions gone the citizens have no choice but to only use their currency.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Walkingstick  says -- with the auctions gone the citizens have no choice but to only use their currency.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Walkingstick  says -- with the auctions gone the citizens have no choice but to only use their currency.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Walkingstick  says -- with the auctions gone the citizens have no choice but to only use their currency.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Walkingstick  says -- with the auctions gone the citizens have no choice but to only use their currency.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Walkingstick  says -- with the auctions gone the citizens have no choice but to only use their currency.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Walkingstick  says -- with the auctions gone the citizens have no choice but to only use their currency.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Walkingstick  says -- with the auctions gone the citizens have no choice but to only use their currency.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Walkingstick  says -- with the auctions gone the citizens have no choice but to only use their currency.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Walkingstick says -- with the auctions gone the citizens have no choice but to only use their currency.

Go down

Walkingstick  says -- with the auctions gone the citizens have no choice but to only use their currency.  Empty Walkingstick says -- with the auctions gone the citizens have no choice but to only use their currency.

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:25 pm

Walkingstick 

[via Guru Frank26]   ...Three weeks ago part one of this meeting occurred.  This Saturday part two of this meeting will occur with more people.  They will be briefed on the success they've been doing the last 3 weeks.  What did they do in those 3 weeks?   ...a lot more [bank] accounts have been opened in Iraq.  The lowing of the exchange rate was for this purpose...the game-plan worked.  This meeting they are about to have this Saturday they want to see the sale of the American dollar lessened or simply stopped.  They accomplished this yesterday [Monday Feb 8th]...with the auctions gone the citizens have no choice but to only use their currency

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Walkingstick  says -- with the auctions gone the citizens have no choice but to only use their currency.  Empty Re: Walkingstick says -- with the auctions gone the citizens have no choice but to only use their currency.

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:41 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum