Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ says -- most of his paymaster folks and group leaders are being told to stay in place. And that things are imminent and close. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ says -- most of his paymaster folks and group leaders are being told to stay in place. And that things are imminent and close.

Go down

MarkZ says -- most of his paymaster folks and group leaders are being told to stay in place. And that things are imminent and close. Empty MarkZ says -- most of his paymaster folks and group leaders are being told to stay in place. And that things are imminent and close.

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:18 pm

MarkZ 

I am hearing nothing from the banking centers right now…they are quiet but being asked to stay in place...I talked to a banker in Asia…and they are all being asked to stay in place because things are imminent….  I take this as a very good sign…I don’t want to get excited but…Well the chatter out of Iraq is sure pointing toward the 10th being a big day… They are looking for a budget tomorrow….  We will be closely watching over there in the sandbox overnight and tomorrow.  We should manage our expectations…but the chatter and news out of Iraq says they are expecting a new value tomorrow.

I have seen the redemption centers…I know people that work there…I know they exist.

I have been unable to reach 3 contacts in Iraq today...Hopefully someone will contact me so we can find out if they got their change of value there or not. There was a lot of anticipation for the 10th. And definitely anticipation for the month of February as they have changed how they handle trading in the middle east…we expected a new value since yesterday... [Are you still looking for any moment for the RV?]  Yes I am…most of my paymaster folks and group leaders are being told to stay in place. And that things are imminent and close.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MarkZ says -- most of his paymaster folks and group leaders are being told to stay in place. And that things are imminent and close. Empty Re: MarkZ says -- most of his paymaster folks and group leaders are being told to stay in place. And that things are imminent and close.

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:41 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum