Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq is facilitated by the Political Declaration of the Economic and Social Council and the High Level Political Forum I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq is facilitated by the Political Declaration of the Economic and Social Council and the High Level Political Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq is facilitated by the Political Declaration of the Economic and Social Council and the High Level Political Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq is facilitated by the Political Declaration of the Economic and Social Council and the High Level Political Forum I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq is facilitated by the Political Declaration of the Economic and Social Council and the High Level Political Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq is facilitated by the Political Declaration of the Economic and Social Council and the High Level Political Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq is facilitated by the Political Declaration of the Economic and Social Council and the High Level Political Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq is facilitated by the Political Declaration of the Economic and Social Council and the High Level Political Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq is facilitated by the Political Declaration of the Economic and Social Council and the High Level Political Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq is facilitated by the Political Declaration of the Economic and Social Council and the High Level Political Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq is facilitated by the Political Declaration of the Economic and Social Council and the High Level Political Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq is facilitated by the Political Declaration of the Economic and Social Council and the High Level Political Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq is facilitated by the Political Declaration of the Economic and Social Council and the High Level Political Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq is facilitated by the Political Declaration of the Economic and Social Council and the High Level Political Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq is facilitated by the Political Declaration of the Economic and Social Council and the High Level Political Forum I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq is facilitated by the Political Declaration of the Economic and Social Council and the High Level Political Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq is facilitated by the Political Declaration of the Economic and Social Council and the High Level Political Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq is facilitated by the Political Declaration of the Economic and Social Council and the High Level Political Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq is facilitated by the Political Declaration of the Economic and Social Council and the High Level Political Forum I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq is facilitated by the Political Declaration of the Economic and Social Council and the High Level Political Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq is facilitated by the Political Declaration of the Economic and Social Council and the High Level Political Forum

Go down

Iraq is facilitated by the Political Declaration of the Economic and Social Council and the High Level Political Forum Empty Iraq is facilitated by the Political Declaration of the Economic and Social Council and the High Level Political Forum

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:25 pm

[size=34]Iraq is facilitated by the Political Declaration of the Economic and Social Council and the High Level Political Forum[/size]

09/02/2021

Iraq is facilitated by the Political Declaration of the Economic and Social Council and the High Level Political Forum 22e6a2a0-92df-4cc7-8e22-96be9b521e19

During the year 2021, the United Nations will hold a high-level segment of the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) and a high-level political forum for sustainable development (HLPF) under the slogan “A sustainable and steady recovery from the pandemic to support the economic, social and environmental dimensions of sustainable development, and build an effective and comprehensive path to achieve the 2030 Agenda.”

Within the framework of the preparations for holding this high-level meeting, the President of the Social and Economic Council of the United Nations, Mr. Munir Akram, appointed joint facilitators, the permanent representative of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations, Ambassador Muhammad Hussein Bahr al-Ulum, and the permanent representative of Finland to the United Nations Ambassador Yukka Salovara.

Where Ambassador Bahr Al-Ulum expressed on behalf of his country his thanks to the President of the Economic and Social Council for the high confidence in the capabilities of Iraq and his team working at the United Nations.

Iraq, being one of the co-facilitators of the political statement issued by the High Level Segment of the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) and the Political Forum (HLPF), welcomed the responsibility entrusted to it, with its full understanding of the volume of work required.

Iraq also stressed that it and Finland would work intensively and closely with all member states to reach the best and most comprehensive political document. The world is aware of the size of the Covid-19 pandemic, which has burdened the 2030 Agenda with many burdens, requiring everyone to move to a wider space of consensus, which includes constructive interaction and great momentum.

In conclusion, Iraq reminded all member states that a decade is the time remaining until the year 2030, the year of achieving the goals of sustainable development, and it is not much time, but it is sufficient to make a change in the interest of future generations and the planet.

https://www.mofa.gov.iq/2021/02/?p=21103
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum