Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING A HIGH-LEVEL "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON THE ECONOMIC RECOVERY IN THE POST-CORONA PANDEMIC CRISIS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING A HIGH-LEVEL "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON THE ECONOMIC RECOVERY IN THE POST-CORONA PANDEMIC CRISIS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING A HIGH-LEVEL "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON THE ECONOMIC RECOVERY IN THE POST-CORONA PANDEMIC CRISIS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING A HIGH-LEVEL "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON THE ECONOMIC RECOVERY IN THE POST-CORONA PANDEMIC CRISIS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING A HIGH-LEVEL "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON THE ECONOMIC RECOVERY IN THE POST-CORONA PANDEMIC CRISIS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING A HIGH-LEVEL "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON THE ECONOMIC RECOVERY IN THE POST-CORONA PANDEMIC CRISIS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING A HIGH-LEVEL "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON THE ECONOMIC RECOVERY IN THE POST-CORONA PANDEMIC CRISIS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING A HIGH-LEVEL "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON THE ECONOMIC RECOVERY IN THE POST-CORONA PANDEMIC CRISIS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING A HIGH-LEVEL "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON THE ECONOMIC RECOVERY IN THE POST-CORONA PANDEMIC CRISIS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING A HIGH-LEVEL "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON THE ECONOMIC RECOVERY IN THE POST-CORONA PANDEMIC CRISIS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING A HIGH-LEVEL "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON THE ECONOMIC RECOVERY IN THE POST-CORONA PANDEMIC CRISIS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING A HIGH-LEVEL "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON THE ECONOMIC RECOVERY IN THE POST-CORONA PANDEMIC CRISIS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING A HIGH-LEVEL "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON THE ECONOMIC RECOVERY IN THE POST-CORONA PANDEMIC CRISIS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING A HIGH-LEVEL "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON THE ECONOMIC RECOVERY IN THE POST-CORONA PANDEMIC CRISIS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING A HIGH-LEVEL "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON THE ECONOMIC RECOVERY IN THE POST-CORONA PANDEMIC CRISIS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING A HIGH-LEVEL "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON THE ECONOMIC RECOVERY IN THE POST-CORONA PANDEMIC CRISIS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING A HIGH-LEVEL "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON THE ECONOMIC RECOVERY IN THE POST-CORONA PANDEMIC CRISIS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING A HIGH-LEVEL "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON THE ECONOMIC RECOVERY IN THE POST-CORONA PANDEMIC CRISIS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING A HIGH-LEVEL "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON THE ECONOMIC RECOVERY IN THE POST-CORONA PANDEMIC CRISIS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING A HIGH-LEVEL "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON THE ECONOMIC RECOVERY IN THE POST-CORONA PANDEMIC CRISIS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING A HIGH-LEVEL "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON THE ECONOMIC RECOVERY IN THE POST-CORONA PANDEMIC CRISIS

Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING A HIGH-LEVEL "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON THE ECONOMIC RECOVERY IN THE POST-CORONA PANDEMIC CRISIS Empty THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING A HIGH-LEVEL "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON THE ECONOMIC RECOVERY IN THE POST-CORONA PANDEMIC CRISIS

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:13 am

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING A HIGH-LEVEL "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON THE ECONOMIC RECOVERY IN THE POST-CORONA PANDEMIC CRISIS

2021-02-08

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND IS ORGANIZING A HIGH-LEVEL "REMOTE" WORKSHOP ON THE ECONOMIC RECOVERY IN THE POST-CORONA PANDEMIC CRISIS Logo-ar

The role of macroeconomic and precautionary policies in the recovery phase
The importance of the digital economy and responsible finance
 The main systemic risks to financial stability in the recovery phase
The role of central banks and supervisory authorities in encouraging productive sectors to support the economy
Determine the most appropriate timing for the gradual withdrawal of support beams
Optimal methodology for rebuilding capital margins and liquidity
Tests of stressful situations in the post-crisis phase

Today, Monday, February 8, 2021, a high-level workshop will open at the level of Excellencies, Deputy Governors of central banks and Arab monetary institutions, which will be held "remotely". The organization of this workshop, organized by the Arab Monetary Fund, comes in recognition of the importance of the current economic, financial and monetary issues in preparation for the recovery phase, and the necessary review of central banks' policies and precautionary frameworks. The workshop will be attended by experts from a number of international institutions, such as the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank, and the Financial Stability Board.

The workshop includes discussing a number of issues of concern to financial stability and the role of central banks in the recovery phase, including the role of fiscal, monetary and macro-prudential policies at this stage, and coordination between economic policies. Discussions also deal with risk management, challenges facing the banking sector, ways to enhance the strength of the sector in the recovery phase, and reduce systemic risks. The workshop also covers other topics, such as the impact of fluctuations in global and local financial markets on financial stability, and the role of the digital economy and responsible financing in the post-crisis phase.

In the same context, the workshop reviews the most prominent systemic risks that threaten financial stability in the post-crisis phase, the requirements for encouraging productive sectors to support economic growth, in addition to determining the most appropriate timing for the gradual withdrawal of support packages, and what is the best method for rebuilding capital and liquidity margins, in addition to identifying On the tests of stressful conditions in the post-crisis phase. Finally, the discussions touch on the role of regional and international institutions in supporting the efforts of the authorities in the Arab countries in the recovery phase.

On this occasion, His Excellency the Director General, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Fund, Dr. Abdul Rahman bin Abdullah Al-Hamidi, expressed his happiness for the continuation of the dialogue at the level of senior officials from Arab central banks with the participation of experts of international financial institutions and frameworks to discuss the most effective ways and policies that would enhance the economic recovery of Arab countries For the post-Corona pandemic crisis, wishing the two all success and success.

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/content/%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%85-%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%B4%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%B1%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%B9%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%89-%D8%AD%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%AD%D9%84%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%A7-%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AF
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum