Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Ministry of Planning sets the date for the completion of the employee bank project to reveal the double payroll and the fake I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Ministry of Planning sets the date for the completion of the employee bank project to reveal the double payroll and the fake I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The Ministry of Planning sets the date for the completion of the employee bank project to reveal the double payroll and the fake I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Ministry of Planning sets the date for the completion of the employee bank project to reveal the double payroll and the fake I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Ministry of Planning sets the date for the completion of the employee bank project to reveal the double payroll and the fake I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Ministry of Planning sets the date for the completion of the employee bank project to reveal the double payroll and the fake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Ministry of Planning sets the date for the completion of the employee bank project to reveal the double payroll and the fake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Ministry of Planning sets the date for the completion of the employee bank project to reveal the double payroll and the fake I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Ministry of Planning sets the date for the completion of the employee bank project to reveal the double payroll and the fake I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Ministry of Planning sets the date for the completion of the employee bank project to reveal the double payroll and the fake I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Ministry of Planning sets the date for the completion of the employee bank project to reveal the double payroll and the fake I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Ministry of Planning sets the date for the completion of the employee bank project to reveal the double payroll and the fake I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Ministry of Planning sets the date for the completion of the employee bank project to reveal the double payroll and the fake I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Ministry of Planning sets the date for the completion of the employee bank project to reveal the double payroll and the fake I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Ministry of Planning sets the date for the completion of the employee bank project to reveal the double payroll and the fake I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Ministry of Planning sets the date for the completion of the employee bank project to reveal the double payroll and the fake I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Ministry of Planning sets the date for the completion of the employee bank project to reveal the double payroll and the fake I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Ministry of Planning sets the date for the completion of the employee bank project to reveal the double payroll and the fake I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Ministry of Planning sets the date for the completion of the employee bank project to reveal the double payroll and the fake I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Ministry of Planning sets the date for the completion of the employee bank project to reveal the double payroll and the fake I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Ministry of Planning sets the date for the completion of the employee bank project to reveal the double payroll and the fake

Go down

The Ministry of Planning sets the date for the completion of the employee bank project to reveal the double payroll and the fake Empty The Ministry of Planning sets the date for the completion of the employee bank project to reveal the double payroll and the fake

Post by claud39 Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:01 pm

The Ministry of Planning sets the date for the completion of the employee bank project to reveal the double payroll and the fake

02/07/2021

The Ministry of Planning sets the date for the completion of the employee bank project to reveal the double payroll and the fake 6150

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Ministry of Planning has set a date for next June to complete the (Employees Bank) project, in a step to limit their numbers and reveal the delusional ones, as part of government reform measures.  

Yesterday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee, during its vote on the paragraphs of the 2021 budget, obligated the Council of Ministers to work with the "biometric system" for employees to detect "aliens" in all ministries and government institutions.

A spokesman for the Ministry of Planning, Abdul Zahra Al-Hindawi, said in an interview with Al-Sabah newspaper, which was seen by Al-Iqtisad News, that the ministry continues its work to complete the employee bank project, which is expected to be completed next June in cooperation with other ministries and government institutions.

The Ministry of Planning has formed mobile teams of employees of the Central Bureau of Statistics to visit government institutions to obtain employee data, as more than two million employees have been registered so far in the database.

And Al-Hindawi said, "The importance of this file lies in building a detailed database of employees, deciphering any existing duplication and facilitating the process of salary disbursement through an electronic platform, knowledge of specializations, duration of service, academic achievement and other data."

Al-Hindawi described the state institutions ’response to this project in good after issuing directives from the Council of Ministers in this regard and the formation of a supreme committee headed by the Minister of Planning, and there is interaction and cooperation to complete the details of the database for the employees of state institutions.

The Minister of Finance, Ali Allawi, revealed in a press statement that "more than 10 percent of the employees are satellite and double-paid," as their number in government institutions ranges between 200 to 300 thousand, and that "40 percent of employees' salaries are localized and the percentage is increasing."  

In the same context, a member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Dr. Majed Al-Waeli, expected that "the functional data bank project will eliminate the phenomenon of aliens and double salaries in state institutions."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=23981
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum