Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary Finance announces the outcomes of its meeting with Al-Kazemi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Finance announces the outcomes of its meeting with Al-Kazemi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary Finance announces the outcomes of its meeting with Al-Kazemi I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Finance announces the outcomes of its meeting with Al-Kazemi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Finance announces the outcomes of its meeting with Al-Kazemi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Finance announces the outcomes of its meeting with Al-Kazemi I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Finance announces the outcomes of its meeting with Al-Kazemi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Finance announces the outcomes of its meeting with Al-Kazemi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Finance announces the outcomes of its meeting with Al-Kazemi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Finance announces the outcomes of its meeting with Al-Kazemi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Finance announces the outcomes of its meeting with Al-Kazemi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Finance announces the outcomes of its meeting with Al-Kazemi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Finance announces the outcomes of its meeting with Al-Kazemi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Finance announces the outcomes of its meeting with Al-Kazemi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Finance announces the outcomes of its meeting with Al-Kazemi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Finance announces the outcomes of its meeting with Al-Kazemi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Finance announces the outcomes of its meeting with Al-Kazemi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Finance announces the outcomes of its meeting with Al-Kazemi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Finance announces the outcomes of its meeting with Al-Kazemi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary Finance announces the outcomes of its meeting with Al-Kazemi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Parliamentary Finance announces the outcomes of its meeting with Al-Kazemi

Go down

Parliamentary Finance announces the outcomes of its meeting with Al-Kazemi Empty Parliamentary Finance announces the outcomes of its meeting with Al-Kazemi

Post by claud39 Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:13 pm

Parliamentary Finance announces the outcomes of its meeting with Al-Kazemi

02/07/2021

Parliamentary Finance announces the outcomes of its meeting with Al-Kazemi 26073

Economy News _ Baghdad

On Sunday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee announced the contents of the committee's meeting held today, in the presence of the Prime Minister.  

The Media Department of the House of Representatives said in a statement received by Al-Iqtisad News, that "the meeting included rewriting the budget strategy according to a comprehensive economic vision after what came from the government with a financial vision only, indicating that the committee delivered a copy of the amendments it made to the budget to the government.  

" Expenses and maximizing revenues were scientifically studied and came after a meeting with most of the government ministers and holding more than 302 hosting of various state institutions, noting that the committee urged support for the private sector and take bold steps to address it and support industrial, agricultural and real estate banks to achieve comprehensive development in these sectors. 

The statement noted that the meeting included an exchange of views between the legislative and executive authorities to come up with a unified vision in the public interest, explaining that the committee will directly supervise the implementation of the budget to ensure the implementation of its vision.  

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=23994
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum