Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
France - A map that causes an economic coup in Iraq and turns it from a station for selling oil to a production revolution, with the contribution of 4 continents around the world I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
France - A map that causes an economic coup in Iraq and turns it from a station for selling oil to a production revolution, with the contribution of 4 continents around the world I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
France - A map that causes an economic coup in Iraq and turns it from a station for selling oil to a production revolution, with the contribution of 4 continents around the world I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
France - A map that causes an economic coup in Iraq and turns it from a station for selling oil to a production revolution, with the contribution of 4 continents around the world I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
France - A map that causes an economic coup in Iraq and turns it from a station for selling oil to a production revolution, with the contribution of 4 continents around the world I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
France - A map that causes an economic coup in Iraq and turns it from a station for selling oil to a production revolution, with the contribution of 4 continents around the world I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
France - A map that causes an economic coup in Iraq and turns it from a station for selling oil to a production revolution, with the contribution of 4 continents around the world I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
France - A map that causes an economic coup in Iraq and turns it from a station for selling oil to a production revolution, with the contribution of 4 continents around the world I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
France - A map that causes an economic coup in Iraq and turns it from a station for selling oil to a production revolution, with the contribution of 4 continents around the world I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
France - A map that causes an economic coup in Iraq and turns it from a station for selling oil to a production revolution, with the contribution of 4 continents around the world I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
France - A map that causes an economic coup in Iraq and turns it from a station for selling oil to a production revolution, with the contribution of 4 continents around the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
France - A map that causes an economic coup in Iraq and turns it from a station for selling oil to a production revolution, with the contribution of 4 continents around the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
France - A map that causes an economic coup in Iraq and turns it from a station for selling oil to a production revolution, with the contribution of 4 continents around the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
France - A map that causes an economic coup in Iraq and turns it from a station for selling oil to a production revolution, with the contribution of 4 continents around the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
France - A map that causes an economic coup in Iraq and turns it from a station for selling oil to a production revolution, with the contribution of 4 continents around the world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
France - A map that causes an economic coup in Iraq and turns it from a station for selling oil to a production revolution, with the contribution of 4 continents around the world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
France - A map that causes an economic coup in Iraq and turns it from a station for selling oil to a production revolution, with the contribution of 4 continents around the world I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
France - A map that causes an economic coup in Iraq and turns it from a station for selling oil to a production revolution, with the contribution of 4 continents around the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
France - A map that causes an economic coup in Iraq and turns it from a station for selling oil to a production revolution, with the contribution of 4 continents around the world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
France - A map that causes an economic coup in Iraq and turns it from a station for selling oil to a production revolution, with the contribution of 4 continents around the world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

A map that causes an economic coup in Iraq and turns it from a station for selling oil to a production revolution, with the contribution of 4 continents around the world

Go down

France - A map that causes an economic coup in Iraq and turns it from a station for selling oil to a production revolution, with the contribution of 4 continents around the world Empty A map that causes an economic coup in Iraq and turns it from a station for selling oil to a production revolution, with the contribution of 4 continents around the world

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:54 pm

[size=30]A map that causes an economic coup in Iraq and turns it from a station for selling oil to a production revolution, with the contribution of 4 continents around the world[/size]

2021-02-05

France - A map that causes an economic coup in Iraq and turns it from a station for selling oil to a production revolution, with the contribution of 4 continents around the world Download-1

Yes Iraq: Baghdad

Economic expert Ahmed Al-Salami mentioned a “map” and described it as making an economic difference in Iraq, as a first stage and within a short, medium and long-term time that makes our country make a quantum leap from a fuel station to selling oil, unemployment, backwardness, corruption, poverty, stagnation, immigration and violence to a comprehensive productive economic revolution.

And he stated that “my wish is that the prime minister undertakes an economic trip around the world for direct contracting without any intermediary, direct and personal supervision with advisers in an economic contract revolution with an elite of international companies' giants in exchange for a pledge to provide protection for rights and the security of the regions of Iraq.

“.

He noted that the tour includes continents:

Asia:

# China:

Contracting with companies to supply industrial production lines that include light industries - food - clothing - manufacturing - cleaning - cosmetics - medicines - furniture - cigarettes - and cement factories - contracting with trademarks of companies in the real estate and transportation sector.

# Japan:

Contracting on assembly lines for Toyota Nissan Mitsubishi cars and manufacturing parts thereof - associated gas power stations and refinery waste - Al-Faw Grand Port - a new airport in Baghdad - Roads - Contracting with trademarks

-#South Korea :

Contracting with Samsung Group of companies to open branches for light and technical industries - Hyundai and Kia to assemble cars - vertical and horizontal residential real estate construction companies. Roads, railways, subways in Baghdad and suspension train - agriculture - contracting with trademarks

# India: The experience of farming.

Second: Australia:

Contracting to establish large investment farms for cultivation on water wells and rivers and to raise livestock, main livestock, for the purpose of milk, meat, leather and wool. And mechanization.

Contracting brands

# Third: Europe:

- #Germany :

Contracting with Siemens companies for electricity, communication systems, electronic control systems, electrical tools, as well as in medical equipment, in the field of construction and construction, in the business services sector, household appliances, air conditioners, mobile phones, home alarms and laptops.

Volkswagen Group

Contracting brands

#France :

A contract with Total to set up the largest investment in oil fields.

Establishment of a new airline with Airbus.

Cruise yachts, transport and cargo ships

Contracting brands

#Russia :

Gazprom - a comprehensive investment for the natural gas industry and accompanying to make Iraq enter the world of gas industry and export to the world

Fourth # North America:

#United State :

General Matters - Ford - Exxon Mobil Oil - and Shell - for contracting, each according to its competence.

Visits to the European Community - Canada - Brazil - Turkey - Iran - South Africa - Thailand - Malaysia - Singapore

To copy trademark trials and contracts -

# Note, this is financed from percentages on oil sold for the benefit of companies and shares in production and management for specific, medium and long-term periods of time and payment in terms of

A stock exchange is established for all the above companies and others to participate in shares of citizens as investors and speculators for the Iraqi and foreign private sector and citizens to participate in private shares, and the government's share in the stock exchange is privatized for the benefit of sober companies and individuals at least 51% in return for taxes.

There are great consequences, as well as financial, political and security difficulties, corruption and war.

It is better to wade in the midst of the sea than to lie on a remote island with a boat.

https://yesiraq.com/%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%B7%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%AB-%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%82%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%8B%D8%A7-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum