Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Washington enters the mediation line between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Washington enters the mediation line between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Washington enters the mediation line between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Washington enters the mediation line between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Washington enters the mediation line between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Washington enters the mediation line between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Washington enters the mediation line between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Washington enters the mediation line between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Washington enters the mediation line between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Washington enters the mediation line between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Washington enters the mediation line between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Washington enters the mediation line between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Washington enters the mediation line between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Washington enters the mediation line between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Washington enters the mediation line between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Washington enters the mediation line between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Washington enters the mediation line between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Washington enters the mediation line between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Washington enters the mediation line between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Washington enters the mediation line between Baghdad and Erbil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Washington enters the mediation line between Baghdad and Erbil

Go down

Washington enters the mediation line between Baghdad and Erbil Empty Washington enters the mediation line between Baghdad and Erbil

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:07 am

Washington enters the mediation line between Baghdad and Erbil
02/06/2021

Washington enters the mediation line between Baghdad and Erbil %D8%A8%D8%BA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF

The information / Erbil ..

A Kurdish political source revealed, on Saturday, that the American side entered the mediation line between Baghdad and Erbil, with the aim of reaching an agreement on the budget.

The source told Al-Maaloumah Agency: “After the regional government’s inability to reach an agreement on fixing the region’s share of the budget, in light of a group of political forces’ insistence on handing over Kurdistan all its oil and financial revenues, the regional government has joined the United States of America in the mediation line.

He added that "the President of the Kurdistan region, Nechirvan Barzani, as well as Prime Minister Masrour Barzani, held a series of special meetings during the past two days, with the US ambassador to Iraq , and also a high-level official in the US State Department."

He pointed out that “the Kurdish leaders asked the Americans to mediate with Baghdad and put pressure on it, in order to agree to hand over the region to its share of the budget, for fear of major disturbances and demonstrations in the cities of Kurdistan, especially in light of the economic crisis and the great suffering of the citizen, as a result of not receiving salaries for many months. “.

And the Kurdish delegation that visited Baghdad recently failed to reach an agreement that would guarantee fixing the region’s share in the budget, in light of demands from a number of political forces to hand over the region to its oil in full.

End / 25 p

https://www.almaalomah.com/2021/02/06/519209/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum