Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Minister of Finance receives the Ambassador of Norway to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Minister of Finance receives the Ambassador of Norway to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Minister of Finance receives the Ambassador of Norway to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Minister of Finance receives the Ambassador of Norway to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Minister of Finance receives the Ambassador of Norway to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Minister of Finance receives the Ambassador of Norway to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Minister of Finance receives the Ambassador of Norway to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Minister of Finance receives the Ambassador of Norway to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Minister of Finance receives the Ambassador of Norway to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Minister of Finance receives the Ambassador of Norway to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Minister of Finance receives the Ambassador of Norway to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Minister of Finance receives the Ambassador of Norway to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Minister of Finance receives the Ambassador of Norway to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Minister of Finance receives the Ambassador of Norway to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Minister of Finance receives the Ambassador of Norway to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Minister of Finance receives the Ambassador of Norway to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Minister of Finance receives the Ambassador of Norway to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Minister of Finance receives the Ambassador of Norway to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Minister of Finance receives the Ambassador of Norway to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Minister of Finance receives the Ambassador of Norway to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The Minister of Finance receives the Ambassador of Norway to Baghdad

Go down

The Minister of Finance receives the Ambassador of Norway to Baghdad Empty The Minister of Finance receives the Ambassador of Norway to Baghdad

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:05 pm

The Minister of Finance receives the Ambassador of Norway to Baghdad

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

The Minister of Finance receives the Ambassador of Norway to Baghdad 56766

The Minister of Finance, Dr. Ali Abdul Amir Allawi, received, on Tuesday, February 2, 2021, the Ambassador of the Kingdom of Norway Mrs. Tuna Elizabeth Backfold in Baghdad.

At the beginning of the meeting, Dr. Allawi praised the level of escalating bilateral cooperation between Iraq and Norway in all aspects, especially those related to financial and economic affairs.

Allawi also stressed the need to work to create broader partnerships between the two countries and in various fields and to discuss the possibility of benefiting from the experiences of Norway in the economic and financial sectors for the benefit of the two friendly peoples.

In turn, Mrs. Tuna stressed her country's commitment to providing the necessary support to the Iraqi government in implementing its development reform program and the solutions designed to meet the challenges of the current financial crisis.

Information Office of the Ministry of Finance

2 February-2021

http://www.mof.gov.iq/Pages/MOFBannerHeadlineDetail.aspx?BannerNewsID=910
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Minister of Finance receives the Ambassador of Norway to Baghdad Empty The Minister of Finance receives the Danish ambassador in Baghdad

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:07 pm

The Minister of Finance receives the Danish ambassador in Baghdad

Sunday, January 31, 2021

The Minister of Finance receives the Ambassador of Norway to Baghdad Index90

The Minister of Finance, Dr. Ali Abdul Amir Allawi, received “today, Sunday January 31, 2021,” the Ambassador of the Kingdom of Denmark, Mr. Stage Paolo Piras. I have Baghdad.

During the meeting, they discussed the overall bilateral relations between the two countries to improve joint cooperation in the economic and financial fields and the importance of enhancing cooperation opportunities at various levels to meet the ambitions of the two countries.

The minister stressed the importance of opening wider horizons for constructive cooperation, stressing that Iraq's strategy in its balanced relations stems from taking into account common interests with the countries of the world in a way that serves progress and prosperity for our people and friendly peoples.

On his part, Ambassador Steg Paolo Pires thanked the Minister for the good reception, stressing the importance of economic relations and the desire of his country's government to extend the horizons of partnership and cooperation with Iraq in various fields to serve the interests of the two peoples.

………………………… ..
January 31, 2021

http://www.mof.gov.iq/Pages/MOFBannerHeadlineDetail.aspx?BannerNewsID=910#
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Minister of Finance receives the Ambassador of Norway to Baghdad Empty The Minister of Finance receives the Algerian ambassador in Baghdad

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:11 pm

The Minister of Finance receives the Algerian ambassador in Baghdad

Thursday, January 28, 2021

The Minister of Finance receives the Ambassador of Norway to Baghdad 00051fc8-dab2-4a54-924c-a0d325c35132

The Minister of Finance, Dr. Ali Abd Al-Amir Allawi, today, Thursday, January 28, 2021, received the Ambassador of the Republic of Algeria to Baghdad, His Excellency Abdul Qadir bin Sha'ah.

During the meeting, they discussed the overall bilateral relations between the two countries, especially the economic and financial aspects.

Dr. Allawi stressed the historical depth of these relations and the need to enhance the level of joint cooperation that would achieve the interest of the two brotherly peoples.

For his part, Ambassador Bin Sha`a thanked the Minister for the good reception, stressing at the same time the desire of his country's government to extend the horizons of partnership and cooperation with Iraq in various fields to serve the interests of the two countries.

………………………… ..
January 28, 2021

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Minister of Finance receives the Ambassador of Norway to Baghdad Empty The Minister of Finance receives the Tunisian ambassador to Baghdad

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:13 pm

The Minister of Finance receives the Tunisian ambassador to Baghdad

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

The Minister of Finance receives the Ambassador of Norway to Baghdad 45665

The Minister of Finance, Dr. Ali Abd Al-Amir Allawi, received today, Wednesday, January 27, 2021, at the Ministry's headquarters, Mr. Reda Zaqedan, the Ambassador of the Republic of Tunisia to Iraq.

During the meeting, they reviewed the bilateral relations between the two brotherly countries and a number of issues of common interest, especially with regard to financial and economic affairs.

Dr. Allawi stressed the necessity of strengthening cooperation ties between the two sides and continuing to build basic ties in order to advance the wheel of growth and development in the interest of both peoples.

For his part, Ambassador Rida expressed the Tunisian government's aspiration to develop and extend bridges of cooperation with Iraq, stressing at the same time the support of his government in his country for the Iraqi government's steps in achieving the reform goals that it is working to achieve.

………………………
January 27, 2021

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum