Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
A parliamentary call to expand the work of the Iraqi Banking Services Company I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
A parliamentary call to expand the work of the Iraqi Banking Services Company I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
A parliamentary call to expand the work of the Iraqi Banking Services Company I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
A parliamentary call to expand the work of the Iraqi Banking Services Company I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
A parliamentary call to expand the work of the Iraqi Banking Services Company I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
A parliamentary call to expand the work of the Iraqi Banking Services Company I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
A parliamentary call to expand the work of the Iraqi Banking Services Company I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
A parliamentary call to expand the work of the Iraqi Banking Services Company I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
A parliamentary call to expand the work of the Iraqi Banking Services Company I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
A parliamentary call to expand the work of the Iraqi Banking Services Company I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A parliamentary call to expand the work of the Iraqi Banking Services Company I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A parliamentary call to expand the work of the Iraqi Banking Services Company I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A parliamentary call to expand the work of the Iraqi Banking Services Company I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A parliamentary call to expand the work of the Iraqi Banking Services Company I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A parliamentary call to expand the work of the Iraqi Banking Services Company I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A parliamentary call to expand the work of the Iraqi Banking Services Company I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A parliamentary call to expand the work of the Iraqi Banking Services Company I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A parliamentary call to expand the work of the Iraqi Banking Services Company I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A parliamentary call to expand the work of the Iraqi Banking Services Company I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A parliamentary call to expand the work of the Iraqi Banking Services Company I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

A parliamentary call to expand the work of the Iraqi Banking Services Company

Go down

A parliamentary call to expand the work of the Iraqi Banking Services Company Empty A parliamentary call to expand the work of the Iraqi Banking Services Company

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:03 pm

[size=36][rtl]A parliamentary call to expand the work of the Iraqi Banking Services Company[/rtl][/size]

Monday 01st February 2021

A parliamentary call to expand the work of the Iraqi Banking Services Company Alsabaah-65542

Baghdad: Morning

The Investment Sub-Committee of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Committee called on the Ministry of Finance to provide the necessary support to the Iraqi Banking Services Company (one of the Ministry of Finance formations) to maintain its work in a manner that ensures the achievement of its banking and monitoring objectives on the movement of funds between all governorates.

The head of the Investment Sub-Committee, MP Riad Al-Tamimi, said in a statement that Al-Sabah received a copy of: “The company has been able during the past years to double the efficiency of its work and achieve unprecedented financial returns to the state treasury and turn into a profitable company.”

Al-Tamimi pointed out the volume of the company’s work and the progress it has achieved in the field of electronic governance in its technical work, and the adoption of the monitoring system for the fortified shuttles via satellites and the GPS system in the movement of money between Baghdad and the provinces, as well as updating its fleet of Money transport trolleys, making it one of the leading companies in the field
 her job .

The committee chairman called on the Ministry of Finance to support the company to expand its work further and develop its mechanisms to activate the automatic teller service and electronic payment, to keep pace with the latest developments in the banking field.

https://alsabaah.iq/40510/%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%B9-%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A9?fbclid=IwAR1zm1Ym22GJ62u6YAfp-uf-_i1Zm4QNJx1ujFSa--1mLbQyylqCYINVMAA
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum