Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
US Secretary of State: Washington is ready to return to the nuclear agreement with Tehran I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
US Secretary of State: Washington is ready to return to the nuclear agreement with Tehran I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
US Secretary of State: Washington is ready to return to the nuclear agreement with Tehran I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
US Secretary of State: Washington is ready to return to the nuclear agreement with Tehran I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
US Secretary of State: Washington is ready to return to the nuclear agreement with Tehran I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
US Secretary of State: Washington is ready to return to the nuclear agreement with Tehran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
US Secretary of State: Washington is ready to return to the nuclear agreement with Tehran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
US Secretary of State: Washington is ready to return to the nuclear agreement with Tehran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
US Secretary of State: Washington is ready to return to the nuclear agreement with Tehran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
US Secretary of State: Washington is ready to return to the nuclear agreement with Tehran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
US Secretary of State: Washington is ready to return to the nuclear agreement with Tehran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
US Secretary of State: Washington is ready to return to the nuclear agreement with Tehran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
US Secretary of State: Washington is ready to return to the nuclear agreement with Tehran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
US Secretary of State: Washington is ready to return to the nuclear agreement with Tehran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
US Secretary of State: Washington is ready to return to the nuclear agreement with Tehran I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
US Secretary of State: Washington is ready to return to the nuclear agreement with Tehran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
US Secretary of State: Washington is ready to return to the nuclear agreement with Tehran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
US Secretary of State: Washington is ready to return to the nuclear agreement with Tehran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
US Secretary of State: Washington is ready to return to the nuclear agreement with Tehran I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
US Secretary of State: Washington is ready to return to the nuclear agreement with Tehran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

US Secretary of State: Washington is ready to return to the nuclear agreement with Tehran

Go down

US Secretary of State: Washington is ready to return to the nuclear agreement with Tehran Empty US Secretary of State: Washington is ready to return to the nuclear agreement with Tehran

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:46 am

[size=30]US Secretary of State: Washington is ready to return to the nuclear agreement with Tehran[/size]

US Secretary of State: Washington is ready to return to the nuclear agreement with Tehran 5b0aae0e2-51708-202102010613

Baghdad - People 

On Monday, US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken revealed that Washington is ready to return to the nuclear agreement, on condition that Iran abide by it.

Blinken said, in an interview with "NBC News", which was recorded on Sunday, that his country is seeking to work with its allies and partners to reach a longer and stronger agreement with Iran that includes other issues. 

The new US secretary said that Iran may be weeks away from acquiring nuclear weapon materials if it continues to violate the nuclear deal, according to Reuters. 

Blinken added that the new US administration may consider imposing new sanctions on North Korea. 

Anthony Blinken explained that the tools that aim to denuclearize the Korean Peninsula include additional sanctions in coordination with US allies, in addition to diplomatic incentives that he did not specify. 

He indicated that Washington may take measures against Russia, as part of the ministry's review of foreign policy, as reported by Reuters.  

Regarding the protests taking place in Russia and their accompanying arrests, the US Secretary expressed his deep annoyance at what he described as the "violent repression" of Russian protesters and arrests across the country to demand the release of imprisoned opposition leader Alexei Navalny. 

He said in the interview, "The Russian government is making a big mistake if it thinks it is about us .. it is about them. It is about the government and it is about the frustration that the Russian people feel about corruption and tyranny, and I think they need to look inward, not outward." 

Blinken did not, however, declare his commitment to certain sanctions against Russia, in which he discussed the situation regarding imprisoned Russian dissident Alexei Navalny, interference in Russian elections, solar energy, and allegations of grants to American soldiers in Afghanistan.  

"The president (Biden) could not have been clearer in his conversation with President Vladimir Putin," Blinken said of President Joe Biden's phone call last week with the Russian president. 

Sky  

https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=51708
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum