Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
NAYEF AL-HAJRAF: THE SECURITY AND STABILITY OF IRAQ IS IMPORTANT TO THE GULF COOPERATION COUNCIL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
NAYEF AL-HAJRAF: THE SECURITY AND STABILITY OF IRAQ IS IMPORTANT TO THE GULF COOPERATION COUNCIL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
NAYEF AL-HAJRAF: THE SECURITY AND STABILITY OF IRAQ IS IMPORTANT TO THE GULF COOPERATION COUNCIL I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
NAYEF AL-HAJRAF: THE SECURITY AND STABILITY OF IRAQ IS IMPORTANT TO THE GULF COOPERATION COUNCIL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
NAYEF AL-HAJRAF: THE SECURITY AND STABILITY OF IRAQ IS IMPORTANT TO THE GULF COOPERATION COUNCIL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
NAYEF AL-HAJRAF: THE SECURITY AND STABILITY OF IRAQ IS IMPORTANT TO THE GULF COOPERATION COUNCIL I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
NAYEF AL-HAJRAF: THE SECURITY AND STABILITY OF IRAQ IS IMPORTANT TO THE GULF COOPERATION COUNCIL I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
NAYEF AL-HAJRAF: THE SECURITY AND STABILITY OF IRAQ IS IMPORTANT TO THE GULF COOPERATION COUNCIL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
NAYEF AL-HAJRAF: THE SECURITY AND STABILITY OF IRAQ IS IMPORTANT TO THE GULF COOPERATION COUNCIL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
NAYEF AL-HAJRAF: THE SECURITY AND STABILITY OF IRAQ IS IMPORTANT TO THE GULF COOPERATION COUNCIL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
NAYEF AL-HAJRAF: THE SECURITY AND STABILITY OF IRAQ IS IMPORTANT TO THE GULF COOPERATION COUNCIL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
NAYEF AL-HAJRAF: THE SECURITY AND STABILITY OF IRAQ IS IMPORTANT TO THE GULF COOPERATION COUNCIL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
NAYEF AL-HAJRAF: THE SECURITY AND STABILITY OF IRAQ IS IMPORTANT TO THE GULF COOPERATION COUNCIL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
NAYEF AL-HAJRAF: THE SECURITY AND STABILITY OF IRAQ IS IMPORTANT TO THE GULF COOPERATION COUNCIL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
NAYEF AL-HAJRAF: THE SECURITY AND STABILITY OF IRAQ IS IMPORTANT TO THE GULF COOPERATION COUNCIL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
NAYEF AL-HAJRAF: THE SECURITY AND STABILITY OF IRAQ IS IMPORTANT TO THE GULF COOPERATION COUNCIL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
NAYEF AL-HAJRAF: THE SECURITY AND STABILITY OF IRAQ IS IMPORTANT TO THE GULF COOPERATION COUNCIL I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
NAYEF AL-HAJRAF: THE SECURITY AND STABILITY OF IRAQ IS IMPORTANT TO THE GULF COOPERATION COUNCIL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
NAYEF AL-HAJRAF: THE SECURITY AND STABILITY OF IRAQ IS IMPORTANT TO THE GULF COOPERATION COUNCIL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
NAYEF AL-HAJRAF: THE SECURITY AND STABILITY OF IRAQ IS IMPORTANT TO THE GULF COOPERATION COUNCIL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

NAYEF AL-HAJRAF: THE SECURITY AND STABILITY OF IRAQ IS IMPORTANT TO THE GULF COOPERATION COUNCIL

Go down

NAYEF AL-HAJRAF: THE SECURITY AND STABILITY OF IRAQ IS IMPORTANT TO THE GULF COOPERATION COUNCIL Empty NAYEF AL-HAJRAF: THE SECURITY AND STABILITY OF IRAQ IS IMPORTANT TO THE GULF COOPERATION COUNCIL

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:05 am

NAYEF AL-HAJRAF: THE SECURITY AND STABILITY OF IRAQ IS IMPORTANT TO THE GULF COOPERATION COUNCIL

01 Feb 2021

NAYEF AL-HAJRAF: THE SECURITY AND STABILITY OF IRAQ IS IMPORTANT TO THE GULF COOPERATION COUNCIL 787346_image_534-bbbbbb

Baghdad-Al-Sharqiya, February 1: 

The Secretary-General of the Gulf Cooperation Council, Nayef Al-Hajraf, confirmed during a press conference with the Iraqi Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein in Baghdad, that the security and stability of Iraq is very important to the Cooperation Council and the stability of the region. Al-Hajraf said that his visit to Iraq aims to send a message that the Gulf Cooperation Council is supportive of Iraq in its war against terrorism and believes in its ability to extend the authority of the state of law. 

The Secretary-General of the Gulf Cooperation Council, Nayef Al-Hajraf, said that the Gulf electrical interconnection project is one of the most important files that have been discussed between the two sides.

Al-Hajraf added that the meeting also discussed organizing an investment conference between Gulf businessmen and their Iraqi counterparts, and coordination will be made between the two sides to set a date for it. 

For his part, Iraqi Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein said that he discussed with the Secretary General of the Gulf Cooperation Council the electrical interconnection project, Gulf investments in Iraq and the war on terrorism.

https://alsharqiya.com/ar/news/nayef-al-hajraf-the-security-and-stability-of-iraq-is-important-to-the-gulf-cooperation-council
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

NAYEF AL-HAJRAF: THE SECURITY AND STABILITY OF IRAQ IS IMPORTANT TO THE GULF COOPERATION COUNCIL Empty SALEH AND AL-HAJRAF STRESS THE IMPORTANCE OF DEVELOPING RELATIONS BETWEEN IRAQ AND THE GULF COOPERATION COUNCIL

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:08 am

SALEH AND AL-HAJRAF STRESS THE IMPORTANCE OF DEVELOPING RELATIONS BETWEEN IRAQ AND THE GULF COOPERATION COUNCIL

01 Feb 2021

NAYEF AL-HAJRAF: THE SECURITY AND STABILITY OF IRAQ IS IMPORTANT TO THE GULF COOPERATION COUNCIL 841995_image_ret-bbbbbb

Baghdad-Al-Sharqiya, February 1: 

Iraqi President Barham Salih affirmed that the challenges the region is going through, chiefly terrorism and the economic situation, constitute common challenges that require coordination of efforts to address them. Al-Hajraf discussed with him common challenges and ways to confront terrorism and economic crises. According to the statement, the two sides stressed the importance of developing common relations in order to enhance opportunities for development and peace in the region. 

https://alsharqiya.com/ar/news/saleh-and-al-hajraf-stress-the-importance-of-developing-relations-between-iraq-and-the-gulf-cooperation-council
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum