Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi ports announce the completion of port automation within the next two months I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi ports announce the completion of port automation within the next two months I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi ports announce the completion of port automation within the next two months I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi ports announce the completion of port automation within the next two months I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi ports announce the completion of port automation within the next two months I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi ports announce the completion of port automation within the next two months I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi ports announce the completion of port automation within the next two months I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi ports announce the completion of port automation within the next two months I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi ports announce the completion of port automation within the next two months I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi ports announce the completion of port automation within the next two months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi ports announce the completion of port automation within the next two months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi ports announce the completion of port automation within the next two months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi ports announce the completion of port automation within the next two months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi ports announce the completion of port automation within the next two months I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi ports announce the completion of port automation within the next two months I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi ports announce the completion of port automation within the next two months I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi ports announce the completion of port automation within the next two months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi ports announce the completion of port automation within the next two months I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi ports announce the completion of port automation within the next two months I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraqi ports announce the completion of port automation within the next two months I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

Iraqi ports announce the completion of port automation within the next two months

Go down

Iraqi ports announce the completion of port automation within the next two months Empty Iraqi ports announce the completion of port automation within the next two months

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:45 am

Iraqi ports announce the completion of port automation within the next two months

02/01/2021

Iraqi ports announce the completion of port automation within the next two months 25935

Economy News _ Baghdad

The General Company for Iraqi Ports announced, on Monday, that it has contracted with a global security company to upgrade aspects of combating corruption operations and to preserve the customs campus from abuse operations in an effort to raise revenues to the desired level.   

The director of the General Company for Iraqi Ports, Farhan Muhaisen Al-Fartousi, revealed in an interview with Al-Sabah newspaper, which was followed by Al-Eqtisad News, that "a contract is made with a specialized international security company that works to manage ports, improve the security aspect and control any operations around which suspicions of corruption are hovering."  

He stressed that "the next two months will witness the completion of security preparedness to protect the ports, and the authorities charged with this will fully practice their work."  

It is noteworthy that Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi launched a campaign to protect the ports in Basra Governorate last year by military forces within the framework of the strategy (combating corruption at border crossings), and stressed that “the customs compound will be under the protection of the security forces, which will have the right to shoot all Transcendental, and instructed to reduce complicated red tape and to rotate staff to reduce corruption.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=23892
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum