Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The False Left-Right Paradigm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The False Left-Right Paradigm I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The False Left-Right Paradigm I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The False Left-Right Paradigm I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The False Left-Right Paradigm I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The False Left-Right Paradigm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The False Left-Right Paradigm I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The False Left-Right Paradigm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The False Left-Right Paradigm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The False Left-Right Paradigm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The False Left-Right Paradigm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The False Left-Right Paradigm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The False Left-Right Paradigm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The False Left-Right Paradigm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The False Left-Right Paradigm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The False Left-Right Paradigm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The False Left-Right Paradigm I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The False Left-Right Paradigm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The False Left-Right Paradigm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The False Left-Right Paradigm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The False Left-Right Paradigm

Go down

The False Left-Right Paradigm Empty The False Left-Right Paradigm

Post by kenlej Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:50 pm

To be sure, there are different sides and there are real differences in ideologies, so that is not what is meant by “the false left-right paradigm“.
The false left-right paradigm refers to how there are actually more than two sides.
The false left-right paradigm refers to how neither the left nor the right are what they claim to be. They are not about principles—they are about tribe. Both are about tribalism, conformism, and dominance hierarchy, which are animal behaviors. They are about the Soul of Animals—not the Soul of Humanity.
The false left-right paradigm refers to how those extremists who are truly on the left or right are so few in number and so powerless, that they are irrelevant.
The false left-right paradigm refers to how left vs. right is a distraction from the government vs. the people, and from the players vs. the people. It masks how the system doesn’t work, how it doesn’t work like we think it does, and how the government doesn’t work for the people.
The false left-right paradigm refers to how left vs. right is a psyop used to strengthen the illusion of legitimacy.
The false left-right paradigm refers to the fact that the political parties work for the same people. More specifically the party leaders work for the same people.
The false left-right paradigm refers to the divide and conquer strategy being perpetrated against us.
The false left-right paradigm refers to the exaggerated differences the establishment uses to describe ordinary people, but the reality is that pretty much all people primarily value nutrition, shelter, health, children, safety, freedom, honesty, innovation, fairness, love, fun, and being the best version of themselves.
The false left-right paradigm refers to how the establishment exaggerates differences to incite the left and the right—because all conflict can be used as a pretext for more of a police state (or for regime change).
The false left-right paradigm refers to how the establishment directly and indirectly plays us (left/right, black/white, men/women, etc.) to make individuals dislike, distrust, and distance each other, so that we are looking at each other instead of looking at them, and so that we cannot unite against them.
The false left-right refers to how everyone is being played to make us see our neighbors, friends, family, coworkers, and any other ordinary people as the enemy. The players don’t want us to know who is really starting the wars and sending us off to kill and die.
Those who promote the false left-right paradigm are thus sometimes agents provocateur or controlled opposition, but most often, they are NPCs who have been played by such, and thus real people must not hesitate to call them on it and thereby wake them from their NPC state. Don’t worry if they might initially awake to promote communism or capitalism. If they are in touch with what we all naturally value, everything is going to be OK.
It can be healthy to point out cognitive dissonance among any faction, and it can be healthy to point out how siding with the establishment is fundamentally different than siding against the establishment, and humor/satire can be a healthy and effective way to bring people to epiphany, but anything more … exacerbates the false left-right paradigm.
So, forgive those who believe absurdities.
Whenever passing someone, think to yourself, “The light in me is allied with the light in you.”
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum