Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready for voting next Monday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready for voting next Monday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready for voting next Monday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready for voting next Monday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready for voting next Monday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready for voting next Monday I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready for voting next Monday I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready for voting next Monday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready for voting next Monday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready for voting next Monday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready for voting next Monday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready for voting next Monday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready for voting next Monday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready for voting next Monday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready for voting next Monday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready for voting next Monday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready for voting next Monday I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready for voting next Monday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready for voting next Monday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready for voting next Monday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready for voting next Monday

Go down

Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready for voting next Monday Empty Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready for voting next Monday

Post by claud39 Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:56 am

Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready for voting next Monday

01/29/2021

Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready for voting next Monday 25905

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Parliamentary Finance Committee clarified, on Friday, that all the difficulties that went through auditing the country's general budget, except for the share of Kurdistan, have been overcome, pointing out that next Monday's session in which the budget will be ready for voting, especially after a meeting tomorrow between the leaders of the political blocs and the committee.

"The budget is currently in its recent negotiations, and most of the financial allocations have been agreed upon, with the exception of the share of the Kurdistan region," said a member of the committee, Representative Jamal Cougar, in a journalist.

He added that "the next meetings of the committee will discuss non-oil revenues such as collection and income taxes such as taxes for mobile phones and others."

Cougar stressed, "Next Monday's session will be the budget ready for voting pending the completion of the meeting of the leaders of political blocs with the Finance Committee in order to agree to pass it and determine the proportion of the Kurdistan region in it."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=23871
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum