Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Latest "I Don't Know" From MarkZ - Some Guru, HUH? 1/28/21 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Latest "I Don't Know" From MarkZ - Some Guru, HUH? 1/28/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Latest "I Don't Know" From MarkZ - Some Guru, HUH? 1/28/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Latest "I Don't Know" From MarkZ - Some Guru, HUH? 1/28/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Latest "I Don't Know" From MarkZ - Some Guru, HUH? 1/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Latest "I Don't Know" From MarkZ - Some Guru, HUH? 1/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Latest "I Don't Know" From MarkZ - Some Guru, HUH? 1/28/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Latest "I Don't Know" From MarkZ - Some Guru, HUH? 1/28/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Latest "I Don't Know" From MarkZ - Some Guru, HUH? 1/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Latest "I Don't Know" From MarkZ - Some Guru, HUH? 1/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Latest "I Don't Know" From MarkZ - Some Guru, HUH? 1/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Latest "I Don't Know" From MarkZ - Some Guru, HUH? 1/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Latest "I Don't Know" From MarkZ - Some Guru, HUH? 1/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Latest "I Don't Know" From MarkZ - Some Guru, HUH? 1/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Latest "I Don't Know" From MarkZ - Some Guru, HUH? 1/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Latest "I Don't Know" From MarkZ - Some Guru, HUH? 1/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Latest "I Don't Know" From MarkZ - Some Guru, HUH? 1/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Latest "I Don't Know" From MarkZ - Some Guru, HUH? 1/28/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Latest "I Don't Know" From MarkZ - Some Guru, HUH? 1/28/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Latest "I Don't Know" From MarkZ - Some Guru, HUH? 1/28/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Latest "I Don't Know" From MarkZ - Some Guru, HUH? 1/28/21

Go down

The Latest "I Don't Know" From MarkZ - Some Guru, HUH? 1/28/21 Empty The Latest "I Don't Know" From MarkZ - Some Guru, HUH? 1/28/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:09 pm

MZ:  The majority of people I know that are involved in upper echelon redemptions, bond redemptions and exchanges are now in place.  They are where they need to be.

MZ: My best guess is they will be pretty quiet until we get that news to travel, exchange or whatever.

MZ: We are hearing good news out of Iraq as the white papers are moving forward again. There is a lot of great chatter coming out of Iraq right now. Pay attention to Frank26 and walkingstick on Iraq. 

MZ: I am feeling very hopeful right now.

Member:  Walking Stick is a veteran and owns a accounting firm in Iraq as well as several private banks. His info. is good intel.

MZ: I caution you all about all the hubbub and misinformation in Dinarland right now…

ISAAC Jan 27 My big buyer told me that either this week or Monday or Tuesday of next week he will call us for an appointment for payment

ISAAC Jan 27 I will talk with 2 more buyers and hsbc tomorrow. My private operations I will know tomorrow Just finish one. cc and all very positive

ISAAC , tomorrow I should have the safe for my transfer of 2 of my private operations

MZ: Here is a link to go with the CMKX news we talked about yesterday.

MZ:  United States v. Brian Dvorak, et al (CMKM) https://www.justice.gov/usao-nv/victim-witness-assistance/us-v-john-edwards-et-al-cmkm

Member:  Gamestop investors have figured out the Short Squeeze and Bankrupted a large Hedgefund and wall street is pissed that we have figured out their game. This could be done to any short sell EVAN SILVER.

Member:  buy paper silver today, short squeeze coming next! up 1.29 already this morning

Member:  They did it TO BANKRUPT THIS HEDGE FUND. And they did it!!!!!!!

What did the Comptroller do yesterday to revalue the dollar?

Member: Any new infor on dong rates?

MZ: I am still hearing a street rate .47 to .50 cents and it will be allowed to float up. The contract rate is expected to be in the low $2 dollars. Hopefully this is accurate.

MZ: We are not going to know the actual rates until we get there. Some rates are being re-negotiated up until the very last moment.

Member: Zorra of hollowearth said that the Zim is going to be 1 to 1 for humanitarian projecrts and the rates anyway are vvery good

Member:  don't stress about Zim or other currencies. all good. There are people that want you to get upset and throw it away. Relax. Breathe. Not if, just when.

Member:  You would think they would let the exchanges begin to stimulate the world

Member:  Fiat system is collapsing; regardless of who is U. S. President. Who invented fractional banking and massive money creation from thin air?. Hint: another continent.

Member:  If the plan is to let evil crooks run the country into the ground, its working perfectly

Member:  Guess what: The new Republic will NOT be borrowing money from a private bank network.

Member:  more and more sheeple are waking up. We need more to wake up so when this happens we. don't end up in civil war.

Member:  Why do we who are awake have to keep hurting while it’s taking forever for the rest to wake up? As long as MSM is broadcasting their demonic frequency they won’t wake up!!

Member: this coming Saturday would be the final Day of Darkness.Meaning Light will be shed on The Cabal beginning Sunday.

Member:   Sunday, January 31st, 2021 is Freedom Day!

Member:  We can’t do anything to effect change until the swamped is completely cleaned up. No RV. No NESARA. Our hands are tied!!

Member:  Watch David Wilcock for explanation of why White House is closed; and further revelations

Member:  Wilcox has a youtube post yesterday.

MZ: https://www.thebeltwayreport.com/2021/01/breaking-another-capitol-cop-suicide-something-doesnt-add-up-here/

MZ:  https://www.theepochtimes.com/dhs-issues-heightened-threat-alert-after-transition-warns-of-potential-violence_3674162.html?utm_source=news&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-01-27-3

MZ:  https://www.bitchute.com/video/OpZaXW... Interesting clone video

Supreme Law of the Land by Glenn Fearn https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cr8nAudeEY&feature=youtu.be

TOO UNDERSTAND THE CORRUPTION, VIDEOS ARE COMING OUT.. Rumble – Linwood finally drops the Epstein to Justice Roberts kids sale audio tape. Also death of other scotus https://rumble.com/vdau6d-linwood-finally-drops-the-epstein-to-justice-roberts-kids-sale-tape.wow.html?mref=22lbp&mrefc=2

EUROPA THE LAST BATTLE PART ONE OPENING https://www.bitchute.com/video/YDyz9e...

EUROPA: THE LAST BATTLE - ALL 10 PARTS - COMPLETE AND FINAL VERSION (2019) HD https://www.bitchute.com/video/YDyz9eZKkSQv/

The Latest "I Don't Know" From MarkZ - Some Guru, HUH? 1/28/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum