Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Kaperoni: "Lots of news today indicating that the Iraqi dinar may devalue even further in which case Iraq would have no choice except to declare bankruptcy" 1/27/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Kaperoni: "Lots of news today indicating that the Iraqi dinar may devalue even further in which case Iraq would have no choice except to declare bankruptcy" 1/27/21

Go down

Kaperoni: "Lots of news today indicating that the Iraqi dinar may devalue even further in which case Iraq would have no choice except to declare bankruptcy" 1/27/21 Empty Kaperoni: "Lots of news today indicating that the Iraqi dinar may devalue even further in which case Iraq would have no choice except to declare bankruptcy" 1/27/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:19 am

Kaperoni

Lots of news today indicating that the Iraqi dinar may devalue even further in which case Iraq would have no choice except to declare bankruptcy.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni: "Lots of news today indicating that the Iraqi dinar may devalue even further in which case Iraq would have no choice except to declare bankruptcy" 1/27/21 Empty Re: Kaperoni: "Lots of news today indicating that the Iraqi dinar may devalue even further in which case Iraq would have no choice except to declare bankruptcy" 1/27/21

Post by Sam I Am Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:52 pm

Do I get two pizzas if that happens?

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni: "Lots of news today indicating that the Iraqi dinar may devalue even further in which case Iraq would have no choice except to declare bankruptcy" 1/27/21 Empty Re: Kaperoni: "Lots of news today indicating that the Iraqi dinar may devalue even further in which case Iraq would have no choice except to declare bankruptcy" 1/27/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:22 pm

I'm not sure, but it does deserve double toppings.

Kaperoni: "Lots of news today indicating that the Iraqi dinar may devalue even further in which case Iraq would have no choice except to declare bankruptcy" 1/27/21 51b29210
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum