Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 A parliamentary bloc reveals new economic risks in the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 A parliamentary bloc reveals new economic risks in the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 A parliamentary bloc reveals new economic risks in the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 A parliamentary bloc reveals new economic risks in the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 A parliamentary bloc reveals new economic risks in the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 A parliamentary bloc reveals new economic risks in the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 A parliamentary bloc reveals new economic risks in the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 A parliamentary bloc reveals new economic risks in the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 A parliamentary bloc reveals new economic risks in the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 A parliamentary bloc reveals new economic risks in the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 A parliamentary bloc reveals new economic risks in the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 A parliamentary bloc reveals new economic risks in the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 A parliamentary bloc reveals new economic risks in the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 A parliamentary bloc reveals new economic risks in the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 A parliamentary bloc reveals new economic risks in the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 A parliamentary bloc reveals new economic risks in the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 A parliamentary bloc reveals new economic risks in the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 A parliamentary bloc reveals new economic risks in the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 A parliamentary bloc reveals new economic risks in the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 A parliamentary bloc reveals new economic risks in the 2021 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

A parliamentary bloc reveals new economic risks in the 2021 budget

Go down

A parliamentary bloc reveals new economic risks in the 2021 budget Empty A parliamentary bloc reveals new economic risks in the 2021 budget

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:11 pm

A parliamentary bloc reveals new economic risks in the 2021 budget{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Parliamentary Approach Bloc revealed, on Tuesday, the economic and social risks of the current form of the 2021 budget.

The head of the bloc, Ammar Tohme, said, in a statement, which Al Furat News received a copy of, that: We have repeatedly mentioned that the proposed expenditures in the 2021 budget are greatly exaggerated, and this fact becomes clearer by comparing them with the budgets of the coming years (2019-2020).
” We also explained in the tables that the necessary expenditures (operational, investment and provincial development allocations) that are commensurate with the real need do not exceed a total of (90) trillion dinars.

”Tohme stressed that“ these proposed expenditures in the 2021 budget are very numerous and go beyond the realistic need by paying attention to the budget articles that stipulated To grant the region allocations for the years (2014-2019) and to pay the borrowing and the region’s financial obligations owed by it to external parties.
The application of the material that allocates entitlements to the region for years (2014- 2019) means granting the province allocations ranging from (28-36) trillion for those four years, not to mention the amounts of related loans owed by the province to destinations overseas which does not know the amount until the Office of Financial Supervision Federal. ”

He added that” The budget is an annual law whose enforcement and validity is limited to one year, starting on the first day and ending at the end of the last day of the year. This clearly means that the inclusion of these materials with those allocations is intended to be disbursed to the region in this year, and this confirms the validity of our warnings about the severity of the high total amount proposed in the 2021 budget.

Tohme concluded his statement by saying, “We put these facts and what we mentioned in our previous statements before the political forces to take the responsible national position by sparing Iraq from severe economic and social complex risks, as well as addressing the public opinion to bear its responsibility by pressuring its representatives to reduce the exaggerated expenditures and to make the standard of justice and the provisions of the constitution a ruler in the distribution of wealth to Iraqis. “.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum