Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Guru MilitiaMan says  they apparently are ready to go international.,  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Guru MilitiaMan says  they apparently are ready to go international.,  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Guru MilitiaMan says  they apparently are ready to go international.,  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Guru MilitiaMan says  they apparently are ready to go international.,  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Guru MilitiaMan says  they apparently are ready to go international.,  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Guru MilitiaMan says  they apparently are ready to go international.,  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Guru MilitiaMan says  they apparently are ready to go international.,  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Guru MilitiaMan says  they apparently are ready to go international.,  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Guru MilitiaMan says  they apparently are ready to go international.,  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Guru MilitiaMan says  they apparently are ready to go international.,  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Guru MilitiaMan says  they apparently are ready to go international.,  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Guru MilitiaMan says  they apparently are ready to go international.,  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Guru MilitiaMan says  they apparently are ready to go international.,  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Guru MilitiaMan says  they apparently are ready to go international.,  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Guru MilitiaMan says  they apparently are ready to go international.,  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Guru MilitiaMan says  they apparently are ready to go international.,  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Guru MilitiaMan says  they apparently are ready to go international.,  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Guru MilitiaMan says  they apparently are ready to go international.,  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Guru MilitiaMan says  they apparently are ready to go international.,  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Guru MilitiaMan says  they apparently are ready to go international.,  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Guru MilitiaMan says they apparently are ready to go international.,

Go down

Guru MilitiaMan says  they apparently are ready to go international.,  Empty Guru MilitiaMan says they apparently are ready to go international.,

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:46 pm

1-27-2021  

Guru MilitiaMan  
  Article quote:  "Baghdad will be able to apply for a quick loan of two billion dollars through a special mechanism in the IMF dedicated to supporting the economies of countries."   Iraq didn't get loans in the recent past from the IMF in the manner in which they speak now... That is because they were not ready yet. Now they apparently are ready to go international., as the IMF and others are working in tandem and have precautionary measures in place to make the transition smoother along the way.. imo.
Article:  "The International Development Bank announces its joining the "Bani" platform"   Quote: "work is underway to introduce the Iraqi dinar currency on this platform soon to encourage the use of Arab currencies in financial and investment transactions in accordance with international standards..."    When using terms lately like being forced to do things for a purpose like we saw with the IMF aligning the IQD with the SDR Basket imo, here is one were they are telling us they are unremitting in their efforts to get settling and clearing payments with in the AMF, region and abroad. Looks like it is signed and now about ready to go live. Wow!  imo.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum