Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Member of Parliament: The dollar exchange rate cannot be changed to 1300 by collecting the signatures of MPs! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Member of Parliament: The dollar exchange rate cannot be changed to 1300 by collecting the signatures of MPs! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Member of Parliament: The dollar exchange rate cannot be changed to 1300 by collecting the signatures of MPs! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Member of Parliament: The dollar exchange rate cannot be changed to 1300 by collecting the signatures of MPs! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Member of Parliament: The dollar exchange rate cannot be changed to 1300 by collecting the signatures of MPs! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Member of Parliament: The dollar exchange rate cannot be changed to 1300 by collecting the signatures of MPs! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Member of Parliament: The dollar exchange rate cannot be changed to 1300 by collecting the signatures of MPs! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Member of Parliament: The dollar exchange rate cannot be changed to 1300 by collecting the signatures of MPs! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Member of Parliament: The dollar exchange rate cannot be changed to 1300 by collecting the signatures of MPs! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Member of Parliament: The dollar exchange rate cannot be changed to 1300 by collecting the signatures of MPs! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Member of Parliament: The dollar exchange rate cannot be changed to 1300 by collecting the signatures of MPs! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Member of Parliament: The dollar exchange rate cannot be changed to 1300 by collecting the signatures of MPs! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Member of Parliament: The dollar exchange rate cannot be changed to 1300 by collecting the signatures of MPs! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Member of Parliament: The dollar exchange rate cannot be changed to 1300 by collecting the signatures of MPs! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Member of Parliament: The dollar exchange rate cannot be changed to 1300 by collecting the signatures of MPs! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Member of Parliament: The dollar exchange rate cannot be changed to 1300 by collecting the signatures of MPs! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Member of Parliament: The dollar exchange rate cannot be changed to 1300 by collecting the signatures of MPs! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Member of Parliament: The dollar exchange rate cannot be changed to 1300 by collecting the signatures of MPs! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Member of Parliament: The dollar exchange rate cannot be changed to 1300 by collecting the signatures of MPs! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Member of Parliament: The dollar exchange rate cannot be changed to 1300 by collecting the signatures of MPs! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Member of Parliament: The dollar exchange rate cannot be changed to 1300 by collecting the signatures of MPs!

Go down

Member of Parliament: The dollar exchange rate cannot be changed to 1300 by collecting the signatures of MPs! Empty Member of Parliament: The dollar exchange rate cannot be changed to 1300 by collecting the signatures of MPs!

Post by claud39 Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:36 pm

[size=30]Member of Parliament: The dollar exchange rate cannot be changed to 1300 by collecting the signatures of MPs![/size]

Member of Parliament: The dollar exchange rate cannot be changed to 1300 by collecting the signatures of MPs! 50fcddc99-50882-202101220807

Baghdad - People 

The Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed, on Wednesday, the inability to change the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar, with the proposal of the House of Representatives or the signatures of parliamentarians. 

A member of the committee, Hoshyar Abdullah, said in a post, seen by "People" (January 27, 2021), that "the price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar is the same as the price set at 145 thousand dinars per 100 dollars, and the price is set by the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank and cannot be changed by the proposal of Parliament." Or the signatures of parliamentarians. "

The economic expert, Nabil Al-Marsoumi, said, on Wednesday, that the reduction of the value of the dinar against the dollar took place in consultation with Parliament, stressing that this step is exclusively the prerogative of the monetary authority, while determining the repercussions resulting from the insistence of Parliament's forces to set the exchange rate at one thousand three hundred dinars against one dollar. 

Al-Marsoumi added, in an explanation followed by "People" (January 27, 2021), that "there are demands for not a few members of the Iraqi parliament aimed at raising the dinar to the level of 1,300 dinars against the dollar, which raises a set of observations." 

The first remark, during which Al-Marsoumi said, "The government did not reduce the dinar’s rate separately from Parliament, but rather in consultation with him. Moreover, the Parliamentary Finance Committee submitted to the government a reform paper containing 33 measures, including the recommendation to reduce the exchange rate of the dinar."  

As for the second, he pointed out that "changing the exchange rate of the dinar will blow the budget from its foundations and return it to square one, because it will reduce the level of revenues for the general public and will greatly raise the level of the high budget deficit mainly to 71 trillion dinars."  

He continued, the third note clarifies that "changing the exchange rate will lead to financial destabilization in Iraq and to confuse the Iraqi market and to the loss of confidence of international financial institutions in the monetary and financial authority in Iraq."  

In his fourth note, he stressed that "changing the exchange rate of the dinar is the exclusive prerogative of the monetary authority, and there is nothing in the financial management law in Iraq that gives Parliament the right to change the exchange rate of the dinar."    

On Tuesday, the Presidency of the House of Representatives directed the Finance Committee to include 8 amendments in the draft budget law for 2021. 

According to a document obtained by "People" (January 26, 2021), Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi approved a request submitted by a number of deputies that includes 8 notes on the General Budget Law for 2021, to the Finance Committee.      

Member of Parliament: The dollar exchange rate cannot be changed to 1300 by collecting the signatures of MPs! Me_ga

https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=51299&fbclid=IwAR01IFTbeT0iY66RoKksqbP64ZSGgNNZvU4Kywt0hb7YPoVLhlFZc9Boung
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum