Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Finance continues to discuss the budget and hosts the Tax Authority and the Office of Financial Supervision I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Finance continues to discuss the budget and hosts the Tax Authority and the Office of Financial Supervision I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Finance continues to discuss the budget and hosts the Tax Authority and the Office of Financial Supervision I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Finance continues to discuss the budget and hosts the Tax Authority and the Office of Financial Supervision I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Finance continues to discuss the budget and hosts the Tax Authority and the Office of Financial Supervision I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Finance continues to discuss the budget and hosts the Tax Authority and the Office of Financial Supervision I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Finance continues to discuss the budget and hosts the Tax Authority and the Office of Financial Supervision I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Finance continues to discuss the budget and hosts the Tax Authority and the Office of Financial Supervision I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Finance continues to discuss the budget and hosts the Tax Authority and the Office of Financial Supervision I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Finance continues to discuss the budget and hosts the Tax Authority and the Office of Financial Supervision I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Finance continues to discuss the budget and hosts the Tax Authority and the Office of Financial Supervision I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Finance continues to discuss the budget and hosts the Tax Authority and the Office of Financial Supervision I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Finance continues to discuss the budget and hosts the Tax Authority and the Office of Financial Supervision I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Finance continues to discuss the budget and hosts the Tax Authority and the Office of Financial Supervision I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Finance continues to discuss the budget and hosts the Tax Authority and the Office of Financial Supervision I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary Finance continues to discuss the budget and hosts the Tax Authority and the Office of Financial Supervision I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliamentary Finance continues to discuss the budget and hosts the Tax Authority and the Office of Financial Supervision I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliamentary Finance continues to discuss the budget and hosts the Tax Authority and the Office of Financial Supervision I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Parliamentary Finance continues to discuss the budget and hosts the Tax Authority and the Office of Financial Supervision I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Parliamentary Finance continues to discuss the budget and hosts the Tax Authority and the Office of Financial Supervision I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Parliamentary Finance continues to discuss the budget and hosts the Tax Authority and the Office of Financial Supervision

Go down

Parliamentary Finance continues to discuss the budget and hosts the Tax Authority and the Office of Financial Supervision Empty Parliamentary Finance continues to discuss the budget and hosts the Tax Authority and the Office of Financial Supervision

Post by claud39 Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:48 pm

[size=32]Parliamentary Finance continues to discuss the budget and hosts the Tax Authority and the Office of Financial Supervision[/size]

01/27/2021

Parliamentary Finance continues to discuss the budget and hosts the Tax Authority and the Office of Financial Supervision 10DA5B5C-0CB3-4B70-88EF-53E4F3033486-800x445

The Finance Committee, headed by Deputy Dr. Haitham Al-Jubouri, Chairman of the Committee, and the presence of its members and a number of other Parliamentary Committees, held its 33rd meeting on Wednesday January 27, 2020, in which it continued its discussions on the draft Federal Budget Law for 2021, and during the meeting, hosting the Head of the Office of Supervision Finance, his accompanying delegation, and the head of the General Tax Authority.

At the beginning of the meeting, the interventions of the committee members focused on budgetary articles that had controversial points for the purpose of converging views on them, in addition to adding paragraphs and proposals in the draft law that would address the slack in higher ranks within government institutions that burden the state treasury.

Then the committee hosted the head of the General Tax Authority, Shaker Al-Zubaidi, to discuss ways to maximize the state's non-oil resources and to follow the latest technological methods during tax collection to ensure that the imposed value of the tax is not tampered with and to eliminate corruption.

The committee also presented a number of proposals to develop the Authority’s work, as well as its request to the Authority for tax accounting data for mobile phone companies.

After that, the Parliamentary Finance hosted the head of the Board of Financial Supervision, Rafil Yassin, and the accompanying delegation for the purpose of discussing the Bureau's remarks regarding the draft budget law. Indicating that this matter was not implemented by the government in the current year budget.

After listening to the Bureau's summary, the committee confirmed that visions are close to the size of the exaggerated spending, the large deficit, the neglect of the agricultural and industrial sectors, and the absence of texts supporting the private sector, and the committee made clear that it worked to address these points in the draft budget.
Media

Department Parliament
January 27, 2021

Parliamentary Finance continues to discuss the budget and hosts the Tax Authority and the Office of Financial Supervision 6F0ACCE1-3AC2-4682-B00E-602CE1F90FF5-300x200

https://ar.parliament.iq/2021/01/27/%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%a8%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d9%88%d8%a7%d8%b5%d9%84-%d9%85%d9%86%d8%a7%d9%82%d8%b4%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d9%88%d8%a7%d8%b2/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum