Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Iraqi government comments on fears of a jump in the exchange rate of the dollar after the approval of the budget I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Iraqi government comments on fears of a jump in the exchange rate of the dollar after the approval of the budget I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Iraqi government comments on fears of a jump in the exchange rate of the dollar after the approval of the budget I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Iraqi government comments on fears of a jump in the exchange rate of the dollar after the approval of the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Iraqi government comments on fears of a jump in the exchange rate of the dollar after the approval of the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Iraqi government comments on fears of a jump in the exchange rate of the dollar after the approval of the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Iraqi government comments on fears of a jump in the exchange rate of the dollar after the approval of the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Iraqi government comments on fears of a jump in the exchange rate of the dollar after the approval of the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Iraqi government comments on fears of a jump in the exchange rate of the dollar after the approval of the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Iraqi government comments on fears of a jump in the exchange rate of the dollar after the approval of the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Iraqi government comments on fears of a jump in the exchange rate of the dollar after the approval of the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Iraqi government comments on fears of a jump in the exchange rate of the dollar after the approval of the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Iraqi government comments on fears of a jump in the exchange rate of the dollar after the approval of the budget I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Iraqi government comments on fears of a jump in the exchange rate of the dollar after the approval of the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Iraqi government comments on fears of a jump in the exchange rate of the dollar after the approval of the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Iraqi government comments on fears of a jump in the exchange rate of the dollar after the approval of the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Iraqi government comments on fears of a jump in the exchange rate of the dollar after the approval of the budget I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Iraqi government comments on fears of a jump in the exchange rate of the dollar after the approval of the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The Iraqi government comments on fears of a jump in the exchange rate of the dollar after the approval of the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The Iraqi government comments on fears of a jump in the exchange rate of the dollar after the approval of the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The Iraqi government comments on fears of a jump in the exchange rate of the dollar after the approval of the budget

Go down

The Iraqi government comments on fears of a jump in the exchange rate of the dollar after the approval of the budget Empty The Iraqi government comments on fears of a jump in the exchange rate of the dollar after the approval of the budget

Post by claud39 Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:35 am

The Iraqi government comments on fears of a jump in the exchange rate of the dollar after the approval of the budget

27/01/2021

The Iraqi government comments on fears of a jump in the exchange rate of the dollar after the approval of the budget 146452

Baghdad today - 

Baghdad The appearance of Muhammad Salih, the economic and financial advisor to the prime minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, commented today, Wednesday, that there are fears of a jump in the exchange rate of the dollar, after the House of Representatives approved the financial budget for the current year 2021

The appearance of Muhammad Saleh said, in an interview with (Baghdad Today), that "the talk about the existence of fears of a jump in the exchange rate of the dollar after the House of Representatives approved the 2021 budget, is exaggerations that do not exist," stressing that "no change in the dollar exchange rate occurred." In front of the Iraqi dinar, after the budget. "

Saleh stressed, "The Central Bank of Iraq has sufficient reserves, and the bank has mechanisms to stabilize the exchange rate as stated in the budget, and it has the ability to intervene to maintain the shape of the dollar exchange rate. Therefore, any talk about exaggerated fears does not exist in the first place." .

Earlier, a member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Jamal Cougar, confirmed, Tuesday 1/19-2021, that restoring the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar to its previous position at the present time is very difficult, pointing out that the local markets will stabilize after the passage of the budget bill for 2021 .

he said cougars in an exclusive interview with (Baghdad today) while commenting on the current fluctuation of exchange rates, the "financial transactions going current time on the new public fiscal policy drawn by the central bank and the Ministry of Finance on the dollar exchange rate, thus difficult to re - rate the former to put it For the time being, at the very least. "

He added that "the instability in the local markets will stabilize after the enactment of the budget law for the year 2021, and the official adoption of the new exchange rate," stressing that "this will remove concerns and revive the markets again.

Yesterday, a member of Parliament, Ammar Tohme, submitted a request to the Presidency of Parliament, which included 16 amendments to the 2021 budget, including a demand to reduce the exchange rate to 1,300 dinars and to cancel deductions for certain categories of employees

And (Baghdad Today) obtained a document for the request of Deputy Ammar Tohme, addressed to the Presidency of the Council, which included a request to reduce the exchange rate to 1,300 dinars, and to cancel deductions for employees with salaries below a million and a half. 

Tohme’s request was supported by 113 deputies in the House of Representatives.

https://baghdadtoday.news/ar/news/143919/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%82-%D8%B9%D9%84
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum