Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Fleming Update: "The master plan was to start the Shotgun Liquidity release this Tues. 26 Jan" 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Fleming Update: "The master plan was to start the Shotgun Liquidity release this Tues. 26 Jan" 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Fleming Update: "The master plan was to start the Shotgun Liquidity release this Tues. 26 Jan" 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Fleming Update: "The master plan was to start the Shotgun Liquidity release this Tues. 26 Jan" 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Fleming Update: "The master plan was to start the Shotgun Liquidity release this Tues. 26 Jan" 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Fleming Update: "The master plan was to start the Shotgun Liquidity release this Tues. 26 Jan" 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Fleming Update: "The master plan was to start the Shotgun Liquidity release this Tues. 26 Jan" 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Fleming Update: "The master plan was to start the Shotgun Liquidity release this Tues. 26 Jan" 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Fleming Update: "The master plan was to start the Shotgun Liquidity release this Tues. 26 Jan" 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Fleming Update: "The master plan was to start the Shotgun Liquidity release this Tues. 26 Jan" 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Fleming Update: "The master plan was to start the Shotgun Liquidity release this Tues. 26 Jan" 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Fleming Update: "The master plan was to start the Shotgun Liquidity release this Tues. 26 Jan" 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Fleming Update: "The master plan was to start the Shotgun Liquidity release this Tues. 26 Jan" 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Fleming Update: "The master plan was to start the Shotgun Liquidity release this Tues. 26 Jan" 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Fleming Update: "The master plan was to start the Shotgun Liquidity release this Tues. 26 Jan" 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Fleming Update: "The master plan was to start the Shotgun Liquidity release this Tues. 26 Jan" 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Fleming Update: "The master plan was to start the Shotgun Liquidity release this Tues. 26 Jan" 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Fleming Update: "The master plan was to start the Shotgun Liquidity release this Tues. 26 Jan" 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Fleming Update: "The master plan was to start the Shotgun Liquidity release this Tues. 26 Jan" 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Fleming Update: "The master plan was to start the Shotgun Liquidity release this Tues. 26 Jan" 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Fleming Update: "The master plan was to start the Shotgun Liquidity release this Tues. 26 Jan" 1/26/21

2 posters

Go down

Fleming Update: "The master plan was to start the Shotgun Liquidity release this Tues. 26 Jan" 1/26/21 Empty Fleming Update: "The master plan was to start the Shotgun Liquidity release this Tues. 26 Jan" 1/26/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:07 pm

The RV teams have been pushing forward with bond moneys being recalculated, checked & rechecked and moved into bond seller recipient accounts over the weekend (the moneys being moved were from bond redemptions of 111 types of bonds, including the Exotic Bonds [Yellow Dragon bonds, et al.] and ZIM bonds).

These were huge amounts of moneys from which funds will be down-streamed to Tier 1-4A & 4B exchanges.

The master plan was to start the Shotgun Liquidity release this Tues. 26 Jan, which would start the sequence of down-streaming funds that would reach us in Tier 4B with the 1.4 million notification emails from Wells Fargo servers around Tues.-Wed-Thurs. 26-28 Jan.

That database has been checked, pinged, verified and made ready by teams at multiple banks to send out this week.

The ZIM and all currencies rates were very high for us in Tier 4B redemptions—higher than they have ever been.

A list of recommended humanitarian & job creation projects would be presented to currency holders at our appointments to justify asking for the higher contract rates in addition to, or instead of, your own projects.

On Mon 25 Jan military leaders who were responsible for the legal and lawful aspect of exchange procedures would meet to discuss the final parameters of the Shotgun liquidity start and start of Tier 4B exchanges.

The military was moving all forward based on procedures that Trump had set up so that Trump could step back and not be the hands-on coordinator of the release. Trump had everything already signed that was required to release the RV / GCR Shotgun start fully so that nothing would be stopped.

The Interim Military Government overseeing the RV/GCR release process and the restored Republic government under Trump behind might use facilities in DC, but would also use new facilities in other sovereign territories across the country. Some possibilities were the new UST in Reno NV, possible restored Republic capital in TX, Philadelphia or other locations.

Over the past 72 hours Reno has been going full steam ahead preparing for the Shotgun Liquidity start in about 24-48 hours. Paymasters were called to be in place in Reno last Wed 20 Jan.

The RV release master plan was to get our Tier 4B exchanges completed over the next two and a half weeks.

The general public would start toward the end of that window and before start of the sixteen-day Chinese New Year celebration.

Fleming Update: "The master plan was to start the Shotgun Liquidity release this Tues. 26 Jan" 1/26/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Fleming Update: "The master plan was to start the Shotgun Liquidity release this Tues. 26 Jan" 1/26/21 Empty Re: Fleming Update: "The master plan was to start the Shotgun Liquidity release this Tues. 26 Jan" 1/26/21

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:44 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum