Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) There is absolutely no news of any project to delete the zeros happening anytime soon. 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) There is absolutely no news of any project to delete the zeros happening anytime soon. 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) There is absolutely no news of any project to delete the zeros happening anytime soon. 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) There is absolutely no news of any project to delete the zeros happening anytime soon. 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) There is absolutely no news of any project to delete the zeros happening anytime soon. 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) There is absolutely no news of any project to delete the zeros happening anytime soon. 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) There is absolutely no news of any project to delete the zeros happening anytime soon. 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) There is absolutely no news of any project to delete the zeros happening anytime soon. 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) There is absolutely no news of any project to delete the zeros happening anytime soon. 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) There is absolutely no news of any project to delete the zeros happening anytime soon. 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) There is absolutely no news of any project to delete the zeros happening anytime soon. 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) There is absolutely no news of any project to delete the zeros happening anytime soon. 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) There is absolutely no news of any project to delete the zeros happening anytime soon. 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) There is absolutely no news of any project to delete the zeros happening anytime soon. 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) There is absolutely no news of any project to delete the zeros happening anytime soon. 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) There is absolutely no news of any project to delete the zeros happening anytime soon. 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) There is absolutely no news of any project to delete the zeros happening anytime soon. 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) There is absolutely no news of any project to delete the zeros happening anytime soon. 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) There is absolutely no news of any project to delete the zeros happening anytime soon. 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) There is absolutely no news of any project to delete the zeros happening anytime soon. 1/26/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) There is absolutely no news of any project to delete the zeros happening anytime soon. 1/26/21

2 posters

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) There is absolutely no news of any project to delete the zeros happening anytime soon. 1/26/21 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) There is absolutely no news of any project to delete the zeros happening anytime soon. 1/26/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:58 pm

More news….

STATUS OF THE REINSTATEMENT OF THE IRAQI DINAR

I want to warn everyone that, if you are under the impression (or assumption) that passing the 2021 budget is going to get you some RV, you are just as nuts as the ones putting out this information. There is no new RV rate in the budget. Get it? Do I have to pound it into your head? We go through this nonsense with these gurus every year. If the reinstatement was going to happen, we would have seen an education period followed by the project to delete the zeros in December followed by the reinstatement in January. This is the process and each step takes time.

Is there still a chance to see the reinstatement any time soon?

As long as the 2021 budget is not yet opened there is a slight chance, a very slight chance, it can still happen, but I am very doubtful. This is only from a technical standpoint not a practical standpoint. There is a difference.

There is absolutely no news of any project to delete the zeros happening anytime soon. We know they did discuss the project once again as they neared the end of 2020. They do this every year. This also tells us the sequence of activities and the timing of them that need to take place in order to have a January reinstatement. So, this was some good news. This confirms the process once again. You have to pay attention to these articles. They are important. I am trying to train you to educate yourselves instead of relying on some idiots on these intel conference calls. 

Folks there is no secret behind the scenes plot to RV and hide it from anyone until it happens. In fact, just the opposite. We will not and can not go the bank to exchange if there is any revaluation in Iraq without the reinstatement also happening. I have told you this many, many times. We must see the release of OPAC sanctions first and release of the dinar back on FOREX in order for the banks to exchange our dinar. Of course, the rate at that time must also be a favorable rate so we would want to exchange our currency.

The CBI fully intends to inform and educate its citizens, then they have to rollout the project to delete the zeros. There is no way around these steps. I know these idiot gurus want to tell you or give you this impression it is just going to “pop out” on FOREX someday. These same idiots even tell you that they are already trading it on FOREX and we are just waiting for the rate to change in our favor. Ha, Ha, ha, lol, lol, lol . How foolish! If this was the case we would be in serious trouble. Go ahead and try to buy or sell the Iraqi dinar on FOREX and see how far you get. So, these are foolish and ridiculous statements. In fact, they are darn right lies because they do know better or are they really just that ignorant? Shame, shame, shame on them. These men brag about how much they know about the process and the dealing in Iraq but in reality, they are just guessing and making things up to suit their own purposes. Many of you are so gullible too and have not learned anything over the many years of this long journey.

Why these idiots in TNT, for example, keep telling you about banks screens and banks being called into exchange centers is beyond reality and comprehension as to why they think this is so significant. Again, am telling you the reinstatement starts with the project to delete the zeros in Iraq and not at the banks in the US. The CBI initiates it not the US Treasury. Sure, the US must sign off as there is a list of necessary signoffs. So, all the US Treasury may be doing is telling the banks to get ready because they signed off. But this may not mean much as they do not have the final say and are only a part of the approval process. Get it? Then nothing happens and you are disappointed once again. Even if they did sign off and others also approved it the CBI would still have to conduct the project to delete the zeros and educate their citizens on the newer notes. We have not yet seen this. Get it? I would know about this. So why all the fuss about these exchange centers being “manned and ready” or cars in the parking lots at the banks? How foolish is all this bullshit.

Here is some of the tweets from TNT from over the weekend just as an example of this foolishness:

SATURDAY

“US banks and call centers are "on location" this morning being told to look for "activity" between this afternoon and Sunday evening

...in spite of the Treasury Secretary not being confirmed until sometime next week? TIME WILL TELL and WAIT WE SHALL”

SUNDAY

“It was reported that some banks had several cars in the parking lot this morning as early as 7:00 AM. Hmmmmmmmm

Iraqi TV reported that Parliament will complete the amendments to the budget law by Wednesday or Thursday and will present them for voting at that time.”

So, you see just how foolish this is? Why even tell your listeners this garbage? Cars parked in a parking lot at 7 am? Who the hell cares? Who is even watching these locations 24/7? This is creepy! Oh – another one of these “events” is not we need the US treasury secretary confirmed to have the RV…..lol..lol..lol..

But I am told to “mind my own business”. Yes, they don’t want me  interfering with their intel scams.

I am not going to fill your heads with lies and more bullshit, such as many of these so-called gurus are bent on doing. They move from one sad assumption and event to the next. This happens over and over again. They are like chasing rainbows thinking someday its going to change. That they can actually find that pot of gold at the end of it.

Where do we go from here?

I will not repeat this again and will only say this one more time – that we need to see Trump in the Whitehouse once again and he will be there soon. By some miracle he will push Iraq in the right direction and they can pull off to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar and then to continue with the process. Remember having the reinstatement at the beginning of the fiscal year is only an accounting “nice to have” requirement not cut in stone. So, things can still happen as long as they don’t open and begin to spend the new budget. Just relax and let us see how this all plays out. I am NOT optimistic at all, in case you are wondering…..

More news….

NEW STATEMENT BY THE MINISTER OF PLANNING ON THE EXCHANGE RATE AND THE AGREEMENT WITH CHINA AND THE PORT OF FAO

A new statement by the Minister of Planning on the exchange rate and the agreement with China and the Port of Fao.

"The raising of the dollar exchange rate will negatively affect the poor due to inflation and raise the prices of materials, and positively affect the event in the event of creating competition and economic movement," Battal said in a televised interview.

He added, "The economy has trade and industry, the trader wants a low dollar exchange rate, while the industry wants to raise the dollar exchange rate," noting that "raising the dollar price will have a negative, temporary effect."

On the Chinese agreement, the Minister of Planning said that "there is no Iraqi-Chinese agreement, but an IraqiChinese agreement that provides for oil in exchange for reconstruction through a financial account of at least $ 100 million, and Chinese companies come to Iraq to provide services in exchange for money and not for free, and delaying the agreement." 

(Mnt Goat – do you see how the corrupt politicians are trying to sleaze this agreement through now that they think Trump is gone? These are the same deep state that get CCP kickbacks for pushing Chinese agenda in Iraq and they are trying in US politics too. So the results are these articles. This is all they are is articles and wish list.) 

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets (  ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

ECONOMY COMMITTEE: PARLIAMENT WILL ISSUE RECOMMENDATIONS ON THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE DOLLAR

The Parliamentary Economic and Investment Committee confirmed, yesterday, Saturday, that PARLIAMENT WILL ISSUE RECOMMENDATIONS REGARDING THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE DOLLAR IN THE 2021 BUDGET, noting that determining the exchange rate is a governmental matter and one of its exclusive powers.

A member of the committee, Mazen Al-Faily, said in a press statement: "The House of Representatives will raise recommendations in the budget regarding the exchange rate of the dollar."

"It is up to the government to adhere to the recommendations or not," al-Faili added, noting that "the powers of the central bank are to draw fiscal and monetary policy and determine the exchange rate."

He pointed out that "discussions are still continuing on the high price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, which affected many segments of Iraqi society."

The deputy of the Iraqi coalition, Hassan Khatti, had confirmed, in a previous statement, that the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar would not remain fixed according to what was set in the 2021 budget.

AN ECONOMIST EXPECTS A NEW DOLLAR EXCHANGE RATE AND IDENTIFIES THE REASON

Economic forecast, Saturday (January 23, 2021), the dollar exchange rate exceeded 150 thousand dinars per 100 dollars in the local markets and transactions in Iraq .

The economic expert, Ali Khalil, told  IQNEWS , "General economic indicators, after careful follow-up of the currency market movement in Iraq, indicate that the dollar exchange rate will exceed 150,000 dinars for every 100 dollars in local markets and transactions," noting that "the government and the Parliament's Financial Committee have agreed." To keep the dollar exchange rate at 1450 dinars to the dollar, according to the rate approved by the Central Bank.

He pointed out, "The government and parliamentary finance agreement on the exchange rate will lead to a rise above the price set by the Central Bank 145 to 150 thousand dinars per 100 dollars," explaining that "the exchange rates have varied from 140 to 145 thousand dinars since the new price was adopted. To the dollar in the central bank. "

On December 19, 2020, the Central Bank set the price of selling the dollar at 1450 dinars per dollar from the ministry.

IRAQ NEEDS TO STRUCTURE ITS ECONOMY ACCORDING TO THE GLOBAL CONTEXT

Economist Fawzi Mohammed Al-Zubai called for restructuring the structure of the economy in accordance with the global context and reforming the business environment represented by procedures and laws and making it an appropriate and attractive environment for private sector activity.

He said: The productive and service sectors in the country urgently need to organize the reality of their work in a way that is in line with the development trends sought by the country, where we can achieve a multiplicity of resources, when strategic plans are adopted under the supervision of experts, who have the ability to improve performance and have knowledge of important global experiences."  "The importance of Iraqi economic reform on a modern economic basis is to provide the foundations for its transition from a centralized to a free-market economy, as well as to encourage the private sector and its development, in order to ensure that its full resources are invested and its sources diversified," he said.

"Iraq has the capabilities to rapidly promote all its productive and service sectors, and here we can benefit from local, regional and international efforts to bring about economic renaissance," he said.

"The private sector is the owner of the success components of advanced technology and capital, and it is the main pillar of the economy of most of the world," he said, adding that "private sector projects can eliminate unemployment, as it will occupy as many labor hands as possible, and that this vital sector will solve many of the files, including the banking sector."

REPRESENTATIVE LEGAL: IRAQ HAS NOT HAD FINAL ACCOUNTS SINCE 2012

The Parliamentary Legal Committee revealed, on Sunday, that Iraq has not owned the final accounts since 2012.

Member of the committee, MP Hussein Al-Oqabi, said in a press interview that "Al-Eqtisad News" reviewed, that the salaries of employees are insured and are not linked to the period of approving the budget, stressing that the budget is difficult to approve during the coming days.

Al-Aqabi added that Iraq does not have final accounts since 2012, indicating that the current loans are draining the federal budget by 20% of the monetary mass.

A STORM OF CHANGES STRIKES THE 2021 BUDGET DAYS BEFORE ITS APPROVAL: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DOLLAR EXCHANGE RATES, SALARY DEDUCTIONS, AND THE REST OF THE FILES?

January 23, 2021 Walter

The statements issued from within Parliament, especially the Parliamentary Finance Committee, INDICATE THAT THE BUDGET HAS REACHED ADVANCED STAGES OF AMENDMENTS, WHILE THE AMENDMENTS INCLUDED MOST OF THE CONTROVERSIAL CHAPTERS THAT DIRECTLY CONCERN THE CITIZEN with regard to deductions from salaries as well as the amount of spending and the price of a barrel of oil, while the exchange rate remained the dollar is steady, unchanged.

The Finance Committee INTENDS TO FINISH DRAFTING THE 2021 BUDGET AND PUT IT TO THE VOTE AT THE END OF THIS WEEK OR EARLY NEXT WEEK, while the Parliament Presidency called for the need to increase allocations to the security services in light of the current security situation.

A member of the Finance Committee, Jamal Cougar, said in a statement to the official newspaper, “The Finance Committee continues its discussions on the budget, which has become almost finished and has begun to finalize it, so it is possible that the budget will be presented to a vote at the end of this week or early next week.”

Cougar added, “THE BIGGEST BUDGET DILEMMA IS THE REGION’S SHARE, WHICH MAY BE RESOLVED TODAY WITH THE ARRIVAL OF A DELEGATION FROM THE REGION TO BAGHDAD TO SETTLE THEIR SHARE OF THE BUDGET AND REACH A SEMI-FINAL AGREEMENT ON IT,” adding that “the committee will host today a delegation of economists, and it will host tomorrow, Sunday.” For the conservatives to find the budget for the development of the regions and governorates and listen to their views, and thus the committee ends hosting them for the budget.

Couger stated that “the committee made many changes, including changing the emergency budget from 500 billion dinars to 150 billion, in addition to the deductions clause from employees. The committee turned to the income tax option, which came with the majority of votes based on Law 113,” noting that “the government’s choice of deductions “It saves 4 trillion dinars, and the income tax option saves 2 trillion and 600 million dinars.”

He pointed out that “the committee has tended to raise the price of a barrel of oil from 42 dollars to 45 dollars, and this will lead to more than 5 trillion dinars for the state,” stressing that “the only thing that has remained constant in the budget is the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar.” 

Modifications included 10 doors

For his part, a member of Parliament, Mudar Al-Karawi, confirmed that the amendments included more than 10 chapters in the 2021 budget, indicating that the committee is continuing to make changes.

Al-Karawi said in a press statement, that “the Parliamentary Finance Committee continues to conduct its evaluation of the contents of the doors of the 2021 budget by holding extensive meetings with ministries and government agencies.”

Al-Karawi added, “10 chapters in the 2021 budget have been modified so far in terms of spending and perhaps other adjustments will be made in the coming days, stressing that the budget file has been decided largely by studying its details and sections.” He expected that “the reduction in spending will be large and may reach 40 trillion.” Dinar”.

He continued, “The file of deduction from the salaries of employees there is a rejection of it, but with flexibility regarding the file of deduction for the higher ranks and the three presidencies,” stressing that “there are different proposals about the matter, but in general there is a refusal about the deduction of the salaries of simple employees.”

PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE DESCRIBES ITS MEETING WITH THE REGIONAL DELEGATION AS POSITIVE

Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Representative Shirwan Mirza, counted, on Monday, the committee’s MEETING WITH THE KURDISTAN REGIONAL GOVERNMENT’S DELEGATION, TO DISCUSS THE DRAFT FEDERAL BUDGET BILL FOR 2021 AS "POSITIVE."

Mirza said in a press interview, "The meeting was positive and discussed many issues related to the Kurdistan region’s share of the federal budget for 2021."

He added, "The members of the Finance Committee directed some questions to the regional government delegation, which in turn confirmed that he would respond to these questions at the next meeting."

Mirza indicated, "The meetings of the Kurdistan government delegation with the Finance Committee will continue Monday and tomorrow Tuesday to reach an agreement on the outstanding financial files between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the federal government."

PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE: NEXT WEEK WILL WITNESS THE VOTE ON THE BUDGET LAW

The Parliamentary Finance Committee announced, on Sunday, that next week will witness a vote on the draft budget law after completing all observations and making amendments.

A member of the committee, Representative Shirwan Mirza, said in a televised interview, “Parliament will complete the amendments to the budget law on next Wednesday or Thursday and will present them at the beginning of next week for voting.”

And, “Parliamentary Finance has received all the notes and proposals on the budget from ministers and deputies, and work will be done to solve all the problems during the next few days.”

Mirza indicated, “The meetings are continuing and a group of governors will be hosted to discuss the entitlement of their cities and the most important service projects for the fairness of all.”

AN ALERT FROM AN ECONOMIST: IRAQ WILL LOSE 3 QUARTERS OF ITS HARD CURRENCY HOLDINGS WITHIN 3 YEARS IN THIS CASE

The specialist in economic affairs, Ali Jabbar Al-Freji, warned that Iraq would LOSE 75% OF ITS HARD CURRENCY HOLDINGS AS NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCES FOR THE BORROWING POLICY.

Al-Freiji said in a press statement that "the monetary reserve from the foreign currency of Iraq will drop to 14.3 billion dollars in 2024, if the government continues to borrow."

He added that "the Bloomberg International Economic Agency issued an annual report indicating that the Iraqi economy suffers from many disturbances, accompanied by financial mismanagement, according to the readings of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank.

He pointed out that "the Iraqi governments, if they continued with the same approach and manner of managing the country's capabilities and wealth and continuing to borrow, the rate of Iraqi foreign exchange reserves would drop from 53.4 billion dollars to 14.3 billion dollars in 2024."

Al-Freiji called on the government to pay attention to this issue, reduce external borrowing, restore the country's strategic plans for the coming years, and maximize the state's non-oil financial resources.

(Mnt Goat – Borrowing is a way of life for countries under the of the banking cartel in other words the Rothschild Central banking system. We gave seen the planned effort to get Iraq under this economic plan by inserting economic hit men in the process. President Trump is the only president since 2003 that wanted Iraq debt free and corruption free. Note the sudden change in Iraqi attitude toward Trump once Biden was sworn in. They are all back-stabbers like many of the Republicans. But what they don’t know is that Trump is not going anywhere and will serve out the next 4 years. He will turn Iraq around. This is what we wait for. We will not see any reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar until this happens. It is coming soon so hang in.)

Articles End

Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) There is absolutely no news of any project to delete the zeros happening anytime soon. 1/26/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) There is absolutely no news of any project to delete the zeros happening anytime soon. 1/26/21 Empty Re: Mnt Goat News Brief - (Guru Portion Only) There is absolutely no news of any project to delete the zeros happening anytime soon. 1/26/21

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:44 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum