Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3 new decisions from the Kurdistan International Bank I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3 new decisions from the Kurdistan International Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3 new decisions from the Kurdistan International Bank I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3 new decisions from the Kurdistan International Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3 new decisions from the Kurdistan International Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3 new decisions from the Kurdistan International Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3 new decisions from the Kurdistan International Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3 new decisions from the Kurdistan International Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3 new decisions from the Kurdistan International Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3 new decisions from the Kurdistan International Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3 new decisions from the Kurdistan International Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
3 new decisions from the Kurdistan International Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
3 new decisions from the Kurdistan International Bank I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
3 new decisions from the Kurdistan International Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
3 new decisions from the Kurdistan International Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
3 new decisions from the Kurdistan International Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
3 new decisions from the Kurdistan International Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
3 new decisions from the Kurdistan International Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
3 new decisions from the Kurdistan International Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
3 new decisions from the Kurdistan International Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

3 new decisions from the Kurdistan International Bank

Go down

3 new decisions from the Kurdistan International Bank Empty 3 new decisions from the Kurdistan International Bank

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:21 pm

3 new decisions from the Kurdistan International Bank

01/26/2021

3 new decisions from the Kurdistan International Bank 11058

Economy News - Baghdad

The Kurdistan International Islamic Bank announced that it will activate deposit boxes to store customers' documents.

The bank said in a document received by "Al-Eqtisad News", that "the Kurdistan International Islamic Bank made deposit boxes of all kinds, small, medium, and large for its customers, so that the precious jewelry and your valuable documents could be stored."

The bank decided, according to the document, "to launch project financing and open documentary credits in exchange for mortgaging the golden records."

It also decided to open a new branch in Zakho.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=23827
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum