Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Saleh: Iraq faces an arduous task to address the recession of the economy I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Saleh: Iraq faces an arduous task to address the recession of the economy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Saleh: Iraq faces an arduous task to address the recession of the economy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Saleh: Iraq faces an arduous task to address the recession of the economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Saleh: Iraq faces an arduous task to address the recession of the economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Saleh: Iraq faces an arduous task to address the recession of the economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Saleh: Iraq faces an arduous task to address the recession of the economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Saleh: Iraq faces an arduous task to address the recession of the economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Saleh: Iraq faces an arduous task to address the recession of the economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Saleh: Iraq faces an arduous task to address the recession of the economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Saleh: Iraq faces an arduous task to address the recession of the economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Saleh: Iraq faces an arduous task to address the recession of the economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Saleh: Iraq faces an arduous task to address the recession of the economy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Saleh: Iraq faces an arduous task to address the recession of the economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Saleh: Iraq faces an arduous task to address the recession of the economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Saleh: Iraq faces an arduous task to address the recession of the economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Saleh: Iraq faces an arduous task to address the recession of the economy I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Saleh: Iraq faces an arduous task to address the recession of the economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Saleh: Iraq faces an arduous task to address the recession of the economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Saleh: Iraq faces an arduous task to address the recession of the economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Saleh: Iraq faces an arduous task to address the recession of the economy

Go down

Saleh: Iraq faces an arduous task to address the recession of the economy Empty Saleh: Iraq faces an arduous task to address the recession of the economy

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:02 pm

Saleh: Iraq faces an arduous task to address the recession of the economy

01/26/2021

Saleh: Iraq faces an arduous task to address the recession of the economy 887

Economy News - Baghdad

The financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Dr. Mazhar Muhammad Salih, announced that Iraq faces an arduous task to address the recession in the economy.

Saleh said, in a symposium on the 2021 budget, that "the general budget for 2021 was born in harsh conditions, and public opinion must know it, including a decrease in GDP by 11% with a deficit of 16% in a single-rent country that depends on oil sales to finance its budget in At a time when the Corona pandemic, during the past year 2020, led to a decline in oil prices and a deterioration in the health and economic situation, which required compulsory austerity, halting investment projects, and increasing the area of ​​poverty to 30% of the proportion of the population and adding to them about 10 million new poor, accompanied by a rise in unemployment to 27% of young .

He stressed that "these risks negatively affected Iraq and put it in front of the arduous task of dealing with the economic recession, which is preparing a large budget to avoid a contraction within the Iraqi economy and with a large deficit that allows to provide new job opportunities."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=23835
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum