Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Planning: We have 44 committees regarding the specifications of the construction materials industry I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Planning: We have 44 committees regarding the specifications of the construction materials industry I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Planning: We have 44 committees regarding the specifications of the construction materials industry I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Planning: We have 44 committees regarding the specifications of the construction materials industry I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Planning: We have 44 committees regarding the specifications of the construction materials industry I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Planning: We have 44 committees regarding the specifications of the construction materials industry I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Planning: We have 44 committees regarding the specifications of the construction materials industry I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Planning: We have 44 committees regarding the specifications of the construction materials industry I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Planning: We have 44 committees regarding the specifications of the construction materials industry I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Planning: We have 44 committees regarding the specifications of the construction materials industry I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Planning: We have 44 committees regarding the specifications of the construction materials industry I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Planning: We have 44 committees regarding the specifications of the construction materials industry I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Planning: We have 44 committees regarding the specifications of the construction materials industry I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Planning: We have 44 committees regarding the specifications of the construction materials industry I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Planning: We have 44 committees regarding the specifications of the construction materials industry I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Planning: We have 44 committees regarding the specifications of the construction materials industry I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Planning: We have 44 committees regarding the specifications of the construction materials industry I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Planning: We have 44 committees regarding the specifications of the construction materials industry I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Planning: We have 44 committees regarding the specifications of the construction materials industry I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Planning: We have 44 committees regarding the specifications of the construction materials industry I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Planning: We have 44 committees regarding the specifications of the construction materials industry

Go down

Planning: We have 44 committees regarding the specifications of the construction materials industry Empty Planning: We have 44 committees regarding the specifications of the construction materials industry

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:00 pm

Planning: We have 44 committees regarding the specifications of the construction materials industry

01/26/2021

Planning: We have 44 committees regarding the specifications of the construction materials industry 25847

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Ministry of Planning announced, on Tuesday, that the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control has succeeded in developing specifications for the construction materials industry in the country.  

Planning Minister Khaled Najm Al-Battal said in a statement, which "Al-Iktissad News" received a copy of, that "the ministry has succeeded, through the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control, in developing specifications for the manufacture of construction materials, especially cement, sand, gravel, and ceramics, in a way that suits the Iraqi environment, according to To European quality standards. "  

He added that "there are more than 44 technical committees, which include representatives from ministries, relevant authorities, and universities," stressing that "the trend now is to introduce the economic dimension into Iraqi specifications with the aim of encouraging the local product, while ensuring quality and safety standards, because the greater goal is consumer protection ".  

Al-Battal pointed out that "the cement industry in Iraq has witnessed a great development over the past years, in terms of quality and quantity," calling "all state institutions to adopt energy efficiency and thermal insulation standards, with the aim of rationalizing electrical energy consumption."   

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=23833
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum