Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Footforward - The best is yet to come DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Footforward - The best is yet to come

Go down

Footforward - The best is yet to come Empty Footforward - The best is yet to come

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:17 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Footforward - The best is yet to come Empty Re: Footforward - The best is yet to come

Post by Sam I Am Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:22 am

FF has no revelation.  He's a babbling, blithering moron who thinks he's a prophet and can foresee divine intervention into global events.  And for the record, we didn't go off of the gold standard in 1971.  We ended the Bretton Woods system of international financial exchange in 1971 in the Nixon Shock, which means that we no longer exchanged foreign held USD for gold.  FDR took us off of the gold standard back in 1933, and we're not going back to it no matter how much these idiots insist otherwise because it's not doable.  There's not enough gold to back the global economy and everybody who has any understanding of currencies understands that.  

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum