Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Pimpy says it could be 3 more years before the IQD RV DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Pimpy says it could be 3 more years before the IQD RV

Go down

Pimpy says it could be 3 more years before the IQD RV Empty Pimpy says it could be 3 more years before the IQD RV

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:44 pm

Pimpy 

...one article says they plan on keeping the rate that it's at now for the next 3 years.  Some of you are going 'Oh my god we have to wait 3 years?'  That's very possible.  Like I said when you hear good news don't get overly excited.  When you hear bad news don't get overly bummed out.  IMO is it going to stay that way for 3 years?  No I don't think so...Hopefully peace will remain in the Middle East.  Iraq will continue to grow and if they could do this I think the rate change would change a little bit quicker...just because they say it don't mean that's how long it's going to take.  There are a lot of other things to take into consideration...do plans change?  Yes, they do...I have my own theories on why it's not going to last.

There's other oil that's getting ready to be discovered...I think you're going to see Iraq move to possibly the largest deposits of oil in the world...even more than Venezuela.  It's there.  We want to see it happen...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum