Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MilitiaMan: "I highly doubt they came this far to go into a private or market economy at less than a program rate of 1460" 1/21/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MilitiaMan: "I highly doubt they came this far to go into a private or market economy at less than a program rate of 1460" 1/21/21

Go down

MilitiaMan: "I highly doubt they came this far to go into a private or market economy at less than a program rate of 1460" 1/21/21 Empty MilitiaMan: "I highly doubt they came this far to go into a private or market economy at less than a program rate of 1460" 1/21/21

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:56 pm

MilitiaMan   

The HCL is ready to be voted on next week. 0 cash sales in the Auctions. 2021 Budget to be voted on next week as well.  The timing of these things is by no coincidence. It is to be show time.. imo. I highly doubt they came this far to go into a private or market economy at less than a program rate of 1460.. SDR is still $1.44 real close.. imo ~ Things looks very good.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum