Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready next week I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready next week I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready next week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready next week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready next week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready next week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready next week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready next week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready next week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready next week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready next week I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready next week I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready next week I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready next week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready next week I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready next week I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready next week I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready next week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready next week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready next week I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready next week

Go down

Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready next week Empty Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready next week

Post by claud39 Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:47 am

Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready next week

01/20/2021

Parliamentary Finance: The budget will be ready next week 25665

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed, on Wednesday, that the draft federal budget law for 2021 will be ready next week, while indicating the continuation of discussions on the budget.

A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Sherwan Mirza, said in a press interview, that the Finance Committee is continuing to discuss the draft federal budget law for 2021 with the relevant ministries and government agencies.

He added that the Finance Committee holds about 10 daily meetings with government agencies, stressing that the committee has received all observations and proposals on the budget. 

He explained that the Finance Committee will start amending the budget as of next week, and I think that the bill will be ready for voting during the next week. 

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=23722
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum