Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ: "I am told probably the earliest we will  have news on the RV front will be late tomorrow or Thursday" 1/19/21 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ: "I am told probably the earliest we will have news on the RV front will be late tomorrow or Thursday" 1/19/21

Go down

MarkZ: "I am told probably the earliest we will  have news on the RV front will be late tomorrow or Thursday" 1/19/21 Empty MarkZ: "I am told probably the earliest we will have news on the RV front will be late tomorrow or Thursday" 1/19/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:43 pm

MarkZ   

[via PDK]   I am told probably the earliest we will  have news on the RV front will be late tomorrow or Thursday as the dust starts to settle from whatever is going to happen...we do not know what to expect…..but it will be a show... [What happened to you saying we would be done by the 19th?]  That is what I was told…maybe we are?...  My same sources that told me they expected it to kick off on or before the 19th are still saying we are in that same window….within a day or two of it……some of these sources are military, many of them are in banking and some are elected officials in DC.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum