Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Iraqi Prime Minister explains the reasons for postponing the elections I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Iraqi Prime Minister explains the reasons for postponing the elections I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Iraqi Prime Minister explains the reasons for postponing the elections I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Iraqi Prime Minister explains the reasons for postponing the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Iraqi Prime Minister explains the reasons for postponing the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Iraqi Prime Minister explains the reasons for postponing the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Iraqi Prime Minister explains the reasons for postponing the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Iraqi Prime Minister explains the reasons for postponing the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Iraqi Prime Minister explains the reasons for postponing the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Iraqi Prime Minister explains the reasons for postponing the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Iraqi Prime Minister explains the reasons for postponing the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Iraqi Prime Minister explains the reasons for postponing the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Iraqi Prime Minister explains the reasons for postponing the elections I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Iraqi Prime Minister explains the reasons for postponing the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Iraqi Prime Minister explains the reasons for postponing the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Iraqi Prime Minister explains the reasons for postponing the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Iraqi Prime Minister explains the reasons for postponing the elections I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Iraqi Prime Minister explains the reasons for postponing the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The Iraqi Prime Minister explains the reasons for postponing the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The Iraqi Prime Minister explains the reasons for postponing the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The Iraqi Prime Minister explains the reasons for postponing the elections

Go down

The Iraqi Prime Minister explains the reasons for postponing the elections Empty The Iraqi Prime Minister explains the reasons for postponing the elections

Post by claud39 Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:29 pm

The Iraqi Prime Minister explains the reasons for postponing the elections

January 19, 2021

The Iraqi Prime Minister explains the reasons for postponing the elections 1024

Mubasher: The Iraqi Council of Ministers unanimously voted today, Tuesday, to postpone the date for holding early elections from June 6, 2021, to October 10.

The Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, commented on the decision; Indicating that the date of the next 6 June has already been set as the date for early elections, and this date came to fulfill the government's pledges to hold elections within a year of its assumption of responsibility .

Al-Kazemi said that the government is able to ensure the security of the elections on the 6th of next June, through military and security plans prepared for them for months, and through training and practices carried out by security institutions, in preparation for Election Day .

Al-Kazemi added that the proposal submitted by the Electoral Commission is to extend the nomination dates and grant a longer time to complete the electoral process schedule to the fullest extent, and this is not a deviation from the principle of early elections, as it is based on any case .

He continued: "It will not be waived, and it is a popular demand supported by the reference, and part of the government program. The Iraqi people deserve early, fair elections with real international oversight and fair procedures, and this entitlement is a trust in our necks, and we support the Election Commission to confront its historical role at this stage to ensure the success of the elections." .

Al-Kazemi stressed that, since the first day of the formation of the government, all the state’s capabilities have been put in place to support the Electoral Commission, which is a new commission that includes competent judges in need of all forms of support and assistance .

The Prime Minister pointed out that during the last period, it had been emphasized, through discussions with all political forces and legal and popular actors, that the government was working to ensure free, fair and fair elections, and made all efforts to ensure electoral security .

He pointed out that the government was keen to provide the commission's budget, and directed that it overcome all obstacles it faces, and voted, in the previous session, in favor of biometric registration for all employees in the country, stressing that it supports the completion of the registration as it is the best way to prevent tampering with the election results .

And he added: "Most of the political forces assured us of their support from the commission, but the commission confirmed in its proposal submitted to the cabinet that the issue has important technical dimensions, and that it is keen on the integrity of the elections and equal opportunities for everyone to run the electoral process fairly."

Al-Kazemi said that the government was formed in a very difficult social, economic, political and security circumstance, and it did not give up, but rather stood based on the duty of Iraqi patriotism, and made all its efforts to dismantle the complexes and crises .

The Prime Minister ended his statements, stressing that the government prevented collapses due to wrong policies during the past years, and restored balance to the Iraqi situation at all levels .

Nominations:

https://www.mubasher.info/news/3753151/%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B6%D8%AD-%D8%A3%D8%B3%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%A8-%D8%AA%D8%A3%D8%AC%D9%8A%D9%84-%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum