Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Pimpy says -- They're really starting to get their ducks in a row...we want them off this list.   I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Pimpy says -- They're really starting to get their ducks in a row...we want them off this list.   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Pimpy says -- They're really starting to get their ducks in a row...we want them off this list.   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Pimpy says -- They're really starting to get their ducks in a row...we want them off this list.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Pimpy says -- They're really starting to get their ducks in a row...we want them off this list.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Pimpy says -- They're really starting to get their ducks in a row...we want them off this list.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Pimpy says -- They're really starting to get their ducks in a row...we want them off this list.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Pimpy says -- They're really starting to get their ducks in a row...we want them off this list.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Pimpy says -- They're really starting to get their ducks in a row...we want them off this list.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Pimpy says -- They're really starting to get their ducks in a row...we want them off this list.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Pimpy says -- They're really starting to get their ducks in a row...we want them off this list.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Pimpy says -- They're really starting to get their ducks in a row...we want them off this list.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Pimpy says -- They're really starting to get their ducks in a row...we want them off this list.   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Pimpy says -- They're really starting to get their ducks in a row...we want them off this list.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Pimpy says -- They're really starting to get their ducks in a row...we want them off this list.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Pimpy says -- They're really starting to get their ducks in a row...we want them off this list.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Pimpy says -- They're really starting to get their ducks in a row...we want them off this list.   I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Pimpy says -- They're really starting to get their ducks in a row...we want them off this list.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 Pimpy says -- They're really starting to get their ducks in a row...we want them off this list.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 Pimpy says -- They're really starting to get their ducks in a row...we want them off this list.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Pimpy says -- They're really starting to get their ducks in a row...we want them off this list.

Go down

Pimpy says -- They're really starting to get their ducks in a row...we want them off this list.   Empty Pimpy says -- They're really starting to get their ducks in a row...we want them off this list.

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:35 pm

Guru Pimpy 

I knew this was coming...people are really happy about the Biden Administration coming in there.  China is one.  Russia is another.  Iran is the other.  Video  "Iran to U.S - Lift sanctions immediately". Oh trust me they're dancing. The 3rd term of Obama administration - [Iran is saying] 'glory hallelujah.  We're gonna get some money and nuclear bomb and we get to terrorize the whole Middle East.'  So much for peace in the Middle East...There could be a benefit from this.  And what is that benefit?  ...Yes the Iranian Rial...as soon as those sanctions are lifted this really will help their economy out.  It was crippled.  It was just about dead.  Trump had him up against the ropes.  Now these people are going to give him a reprieve...No sanctions.  Strong economy.  Strong Rial...

Article:   "American diplomat James Jeffrey:  Trump's model will continue in Iraq and Syria"  This article is long but what it does it goes on to explain that the way Trump approached dealing with the Middle East obviously was nothing like prior administrations...he would go down to the ground level and speak directly to those who were boots on the ground and from there make his own decisions.  It worked obviously.  

Article: "The Foreign Ministry talks about its measures to remove Iraq from the list of money laundering"    This is good.  They need to get off this list.  There's all kinds of sanction and penalties...with Iraq for being so corrupt over the last couple decades.  They're really starting to get their ducks in a row...we want them off this list.  That's a good thing.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum